Finally back from school. Annual General Meeting meeting. It's like choosing people and voting for them for the various committee posts next year in Dragon Boat. The Year 3s will be graduating soon. :( Hmm... Don't like the way it was being carried out. We were told to be there at 5PM... The whole thing ended at about 11+PM I think. And yeah, I only got to be interviewed at like 10PM? Totally wasted my day! Waited outside till the sky was dark! I think they could have organised it better... Like giving us time slots or something... Or maybe spending equal amount of time for each person. The first few people took damn long!
I think my votes are kind of screwed. Hahaha. Cause well, I couldn't come up with enough names to fill the various posts. And in the end, I was forced to fill every blank... Resulting me in writing any name that came into my mind. :/ They should allow us to leave blanks. At least the chances of us putting names without thinking is lesser. It's more reliable I guess? -shrugs- Oh well. What's done is done. And hmm... I don't like the part about people being unhappy with girls being in the main committee. Everyone's equal. And besides, we were told to put down names who deserves the posts. We're just doing our job. If guys can't respect girls, then the problem lies with them. They should ask themselves why can't they accept that. They'll probably get stuck or something. :/
Anyway... I finally broke my New Year resolution after a month of discipline. -_-" I skipped all my classes for today. :X I was too freaking tired! I couldn't bring myself to drag my body to school so early in the morning. They got back their EM3 paper already and one of them told me I scored 97. Bleah. Same as last semester. I bet it's some lame mistake again. It's always like that... Teachers just don't want us to score full marks. Gah.
Went to school in the afternoon to do the projects. The poster thing was okay... Much more efficient than the previous semester. Drew out our poster plan already. Gave each person a part to do. I'll be doing on the History and Introduction of PVC. Hmm... Pretty simple. After we're done with all the information and typing, we'd be good to start making the poster itself. The tough part's probably the decoration part. I don't think any of us are creative people. -_-' The ICBE practical report was okay too. Didn't manage to finish it but it's okay cause we got to hand it in only on Friday. Shall try to do as much as possible during the holidays. All the information and stuff are sufficient. Left some typing stuff to do. Fruitful sessions. :)
I feel sick. It's like something's stuck in my throat. I can't seem to cough it out. Gah. Bet it's cause of all the sneezing I was doing last night after changing the bed sheets. Dust. :( Gah. I want to be healthy!
I just read something disheartening...
I tried.
But perhaps one can't make a difference.
I think my votes are kind of screwed. Hahaha. Cause well, I couldn't come up with enough names to fill the various posts. And in the end, I was forced to fill every blank... Resulting me in writing any name that came into my mind. :/ They should allow us to leave blanks. At least the chances of us putting names without thinking is lesser. It's more reliable I guess? -shrugs- Oh well. What's done is done. And hmm... I don't like the part about people being unhappy with girls being in the main committee. Everyone's equal. And besides, we were told to put down names who deserves the posts. We're just doing our job. If guys can't respect girls, then the problem lies with them. They should ask themselves why can't they accept that. They'll probably get stuck or something. :/
Anyway... I finally broke my New Year resolution after a month of discipline. -_-" I skipped all my classes for today. :X I was too freaking tired! I couldn't bring myself to drag my body to school so early in the morning. They got back their EM3 paper already and one of them told me I scored 97. Bleah. Same as last semester. I bet it's some lame mistake again. It's always like that... Teachers just don't want us to score full marks. Gah.
Went to school in the afternoon to do the projects. The poster thing was okay... Much more efficient than the previous semester. Drew out our poster plan already. Gave each person a part to do. I'll be doing on the History and Introduction of PVC. Hmm... Pretty simple. After we're done with all the information and typing, we'd be good to start making the poster itself. The tough part's probably the decoration part. I don't think any of us are creative people. -_-' The ICBE practical report was okay too. Didn't manage to finish it but it's okay cause we got to hand it in only on Friday. Shall try to do as much as possible during the holidays. All the information and stuff are sufficient. Left some typing stuff to do. Fruitful sessions. :)
I feel sick. It's like something's stuck in my throat. I can't seem to cough it out. Gah. Bet it's cause of all the sneezing I was doing last night after changing the bed sheets. Dust. :( Gah. I want to be healthy!
I just read something disheartening...
I tried.
But perhaps one can't make a difference.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home