Monday, February 07, 2005

Bleah. Just 'finished' doing my part for the ICBE practical. Group mates just informed me that they're going to finish the report tomorrow after school and hand it in. Talk about last minute. Am supposed to finish the assessment part. However, I do not have the calculations for the last few questions. It's with them. How am I supposed to finish the assessment then?! And I'm unsure about the graphs too... Wonder if the trendline's supposed to be a curve or a straight line. I was told to finish the assessment and print them. :/ Can't. I tried. At least I think I did the first few questions nicely. :) Oh well. Shall just bring my laptop tomorrow and print them on the spot after discussing with them or something.

Gah. Feeling so frustrated now. Got to go to school tomorrow. After that, I'd be doing the poster project shit with my group mates. They're so... Kiasu? The poster project's supposed to be handed in only at the end of the semester! Besides, the previous session we had, we spent it on research work. What a waste of time. I could have done that at home, more efficient too. Shall just make the meeting a short one. Sub-headings with brief information and rough design of the bloody poster. Hopefully it'd be a fruitful session this time round. After that project, got to rush down to meet my group mates for my other project, which is this practical report shit. -sigh- But I think they'll understand... Considering I tried my best to complete the assessment already. Just got to fill in some blanks and stuff. Shall bring my previous reports from Physical Thermodynamics for reference. It'd be easier and much faster completing the bloody report I guess.

There's AGM at 5PM tomorrow. Wonder how it'd be like. Hmm... I think... Maybe I have a rough idea of who I'm going to vote for already. -shrugs-

-sigh- There goes my supposedly short day. And to think I was planning to go for a run. Haven't been doing some actual running for quite some time. -bangs head on the table- I need some me time. :(

Okay, okay. Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts.

Work was considerably okay today. Got pretty busy at some point of time but at least time passed faster. Lots of new waitresses. And I really mean lots. And I realised that two of the new waitresses are my primary school friends! Sylvia who was my classmate and Patricia whose from the class next door. Hahaha. Small, small world. Almost couldn't recognise them. The new waitresses all look quite good. I bet John chose them or something. That big pervert. Haha. Not that I'm complaining of course. :P One of them's from Ngee Ann too! Biotech, same school! But we haven't seen each other in school before. Oh well. People call her Xiao Yvonne, small Yvonne, since there's a Yvonne around already. All pretty nice. Maybe I'll get to know them better in the future no? By the way, not working during the Chinese New Year week cause the restaurant will be closed for almost 3 days or something. Shall just take a break and enjoy myself. Gamble myself broke. Hahaha.

Another thing to be happy about! Mum strucked 4D! Again! I think she strucked a few weeks back or something too. :D She bought some number and yeah, she knew she strucked some prize. But. When she went to look for the tickets, she realised something. No, she didn't lose the tickets. She bought the same number twice on two different slips by accident! Hahaha. Talk about being luckily blur. She's so freaking happy now cause everything's been going real well for her. She's not on the retrenchment list, instead, she got a pretty good bonus, she's been earning from the Singapore Pools too. Oh ya. My number jumped and it's first prize! Eunice and Cheryl's number also came up for the previous few times, but jumped. She was so frustrated. -sigh- Permutation, permutation. Still, pretty lucky ey? Am hoping to receive a big, fat red packet from her! Well, at least some reasonable amount. -_-" I've been spending too much. And I was told that we'll finally finish paying the bank by the end of this year! Took a loan when we bought this house. They wanted to finish settling the loan as soon as possible so they paid about $3000 per month I think? Quite a large sum I suppose... Considering it's every month. We're supposed to be done with the loan. But she wants to use her CPF instead of her savings. Cause well, if she don't use it for the house, she can't touch that sum of money. Smart move.

Hohoho. I shall make myself happier by thinking of Chinese New Year. -eyes start twinkling at the sight of those red packets-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home