Sunday, February 06, 2005

Finally done with common tests! Hmm... Then again this round's common tests didn't really affect me considering I had only 2 papers. :X Felt more like a holiday. Gahhh. Monday it'll be back to school for lessons. Had ICBE test yesterday. It was hmm. I don't know how to explain. Initially when I started doing it, I finished real quick, less than an hour. But! The thing was I skipped so many questions. Had to go back to those which I skipped. And I think I asked the stupidest question anyone could have asked. :/ Raised up my hands and asked Mr Chong if the 'h' meant horsepower. -bangs head on table- It meant hour! What horsepower?! What was I thinking?! How could I have not known that it meant hour?! Basics of the basics. It just slipped my mind. Everyone was laughing their heads off when I told them what I asked. -_-' Tsk. And then! I spent bloody long on the question that required drawing a graph when it was so simple! Cause well, that question just stunned me for awhile. I haven't drawn a graph for like... More than a year? Gah. Wasted so much time I couldn't check my answers. :(

Enough about the tests. Chinese New Year is coming! :D Wheee. The only thing I like about that festival is probably the red packets and the gambling. Hohoho. Gambling with friends of course. I don't quite like my relatives. :/ I'm only okay with my cousins I guess... But the older generations are just so... Hmm. Oh well.

Dad will be away in Thailand so Cheryl's going to drive. How scary. Imagine dying in a car accident on Chinese New Year. -sigh- She sent me home from Plaza Singapura just now. On our way back, called Eunice. She wanted a lift too. Turned back to Raffles. Picked her up and head for home. Lost our way! We went all the way to Harboufront?! Hahaha. Damn hilarious. She took the wrong expressway too. :/ And then! She almost bumped into a car while changing lanes cause she was looking at the back. Thank God I saw how close she was to the car in front. Tsk. -shake head- Finally managed to get home in one piece. Then again. It was pretty fun. :P We kept cracking jokes and making silly comments. Been ages since the three of us went out together. Oh and the other day Cheryl and I went to our parent's room to chit chat. More like she wanted to show off the new hand bag she bought. -_-" Realised that Mum and Dad got married in 1984! One year before Cheryl was born. Hahaha. They got married on Mum's birthday! And and and... Dad was 35 when he got married while Mum was 31 I think? -shake head- So old. Heh. At least I got to know more about the family. Okay, maybe it was a little late. Dum dum di di dum.

Shall hit the sheets soon. There's work tomorrow. Gah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home