Tuesday, February 15, 2005

School was fine. Shall try and get back on track with my work. Been missing school lately. Damn, where's my discipline. :X Skipped school last Monday cause I couldn't get up on time. Was too freaking tired. Did go to school yesterday. Reached there half an hour late though. :/ I wasn't the latest! And besides, when I entered, Mr Chong was still going through what he went through the last lecture. Total waste of time! Should have gone there later. Bleah. I don't quite like the way he teach. He's too long winded. The stuff he taught could have been taught in a much shorter time. Gah. Don't quite like such lecturers. He's my mentor too. -sigh- Tough luck, tough luck. Anyway, after his lecture, was supposed to have classes till 1PM. Ended up going to Mcdonalds for breakfast. Been a long time since I've done that. Saw Mrs Yuen today and she was asking why didn't I attend her tutorial yesterday. Just gave her a blank look. Hahaha. She was smiling though... So I guess it isn't a big problem. Especially since I've done pretty well for her papers so far. 50/50, 44/50, 97/100. As long as I can still catch up with my studies... Doubt the lecturers would mind. I'm pretty sure Mr Chong was rather surprised when he handed me my common test paper. 88/100... Pretty high considering I haven't been attending his lectures since the start of school. Oh well.

Had OIC lecture today. Finally saw Mr Stoll! :D One of the best lecturers around in my opinion though most people would beg to differ. His cold jokes are so funny! Okay... I think people don't really like him cause they can't understand his jokes. Most of the time you got to read between the lines. Haha. He showed us this video about the Nazis. Interesting. Pretty gory. Can you imagine... The Germans were really cruel during that period. They kept prisoners at camp sites. Lock them in a room and release poisonous gas cause they felt that bullets were too expensive to be used on them? When prisoners get themselves injured and are sent to the 'hospitals', they were used as guinea pigs for experiments instead of being treated? Oh and after the prisoners die, they cut all of their hair to be made into clothes for their soldiers, use their skin as paper, their bones for fertilizers for the fields, and cook their flesh be it soup or dishes for the soldiers to consume! Talk about saving resources. -_-" Downright disgusting. But Mr Stoll was saying the Germans do know what they did in the past and they educate the people there about it. However, that's not what the Japanese did. Most Japanese do not know what their ancestors did during World War II. They were not told about it. -shrugs-

OIC practical after that. I was kind of pissed with Mr Chong and he knew it. When we reached there, the guys were complaining about them being hungry. So he just let them go down for lunch for about fifteen minutes first. I wasn't happy cause well, I'd rather be released early. The guys came back late. Mr Chong knew I wasn't happy so he promised that the practical would end an hour earlier, no later than that. Bleah. Practical was pretty interesting! Made nylon using two chemicals! The chemicals have different densities so one sank to the bottom of the beaker while the other was on top. Nylon would be produced upon the reaction of the two liquids. And so you use a hook to hook up the nylon that's produced between the chemicals. Pull the hook up and twist it while pulling... That's how we got nylon thread. *_*

Training after school. Man... Official training after 3 weeks. Felt kind of weird due to the 3 weeks break. Did circuits after our warm ups. Sprint 400M 3 times, 800M 2 times and 1200M 1 time. Long distance circuits! *_* I only did 400M 3 times and 800M once in the end though, cause I was transferred over to do a trial run for Blaze The Race. Joining the 4X100M category with Yongquan, Henry and Thomas. Damn shagged by then. I was feeling kind of giddy... My eyes couldn't keep still. Kept running away. Couldn't concentrate. :( Probably due to the lack of sleep. Haven't been sleeping well for the past few nights. Always toss and turn in bed till 4+AM. I think it's time I get some sleeping pills. Ah Bao was telling me that I looked as though my legs were damn heavy while running. Hmm... Haven't been running for a pretty long time I guess.

Pull ups after that. Shuling and Ashley can do standard pull ups already! Wow. How I wish I could do that. :( That's my aim for this semester... And I hope I'd be able to achieve it before the semester end. -sigh- Seems so hard. Pool rowing up next. The norms. But it felt super tough for me cause I was already so tired from all the running. *_*

Okay. Shall end here. By the way, The L Word is nice! As in the story line mind you. Hahaha. And Odel was right. The first episode did seem like some lesbian pornography. My innocent eyes. Hahaha. Can't wait to watch the next few episodes! Shall get them from her tomorrow. Whee. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home