Man I'm supposed to be doing the stupid ICBE report right now. Okay... Not exactly. Am supposed to do it tomorrow after school with my group mates. Got to hand it in by tomorrow. But I don't intend to stay in school doing projects till too late... And usually doing things in a group would result in low efficiency and the tendency to have too many comments and ideas at the same time. Shall try and do as much as possible after this entry.
Today's totally boring. Woke up in the late afternoons. Didn't get to send Dad off cause I was sleeping. Doesn't really matter too I guess... He'll be back by Monday. Also missed the trip to my maternal sides. The rest went. So I was alone at home the whole while. Finally some me time. :D Watched television. Nothing much. I think the programmes organised for Chinese New Year this year sucked. Nothing interested me... Basically oldies. Was constantly flipping through the different channels the whole time.
They came home in the late afternoons... Had Mcdonalds for lunch. Hur. -_-" One of my uncle came with his family... Stayed around for quite some time before going back. Then the family left for Xiang Ling's place while I stayed at home. Didn't have the mood to go out at all. Surfed the internet. Oh! I want to buy the DVD box set for The L Word! Been wanting to watch that since God knows when! Haven't gotten a chance to get my hands on them though. It's some lesbian drama series... So definitely it's not selling in Singapore. -rolls eyes- Found it on e-bay! But. I'm credit card-less. :( Then again! Found a Singaporean selling them on e-bay! Shall e-mail him or something and ask if he could sell them to me. He stated that POSB transaction was fine. Wonder if he's trustworthy or not... Cause there was no comments by his buyers. -shrugs- Shall see. Can't wait to get my hands on them. :D Shall find some other DVDs or VCDs to buy too. They shall keep me company when I'm bored. The television and my laptop shall be my best friends. Hohoho.
Had dinner at like 11+PM. :X All 4 of us ate together. It was very warm yet empty. Think that's cause there's only like 4 females in the house now. Not too bad I guess. Dad will be back by Monday. Helped fold and clear the clothes in the laundry room with Eunice while Mum washed the clothes. It used to be our maid's room, but now our maid's part-time so she doesn't stay over. More or less cleared and threw away the unwanted clothes that's been hanging around the place since I-don't-know-when. Wanted to clear the socks drawer that I'm supposed to last week. But Mum told me to do it some other day. Shall do it tomorrow. Lots of things to throw! Must clear everything bit by bit. Tsk, tsk.
Cheryl wants to get a set of golf clubs. Man... I really don't think it's advisable cause well... She changes her mind so quickly about such stuff. Maybe next month she wouldn't even be playing golf anymore. Her violin and drum sticks are somewhere in the house. Told Mum to get her the two clubs that she needs first before getting the others... But urh... Cheryl wants the whole set. Her stuck up character's surfacing again. -sigh- I think she'll get the whole set in the end. What a waste of money. About $400 for the whole set I think... And imagine if she gives up golfing after that. :/ Gah. Anyway, Mum's going to get me a new phone! Like finally. Hahaha. My phone's in such a bad state that I wouldn't need to worry even if I left it on the table in public. No one would even attempt to steal it. Hahaha. Then again... That isn't a bad point is it? :X Found my bill too. I never exactly saw my bill before. Always can't seem to find the letter. About $30+ for last month. Seldom use my phone. Don't quite like talking on the phone. Hmm... What phone should I get? Was thinking of the Mitsubishi one Jinyuan bought. The camera itself is 2 mega pixels! As good as a normal digital camera. Then again it's expensive. Must look around before settling for one. Valentines' Day is coming too. Maybe I'll be able to get a good deal.
Helped Mum massage her shoulders. They were aching. Dad's not around to help her do it. Washed my hands after that though I was told not to do so until after half an hour. Something about getting rheumatism due to the medicated oil. But rheumatism in the fingers? Doesn't sound quite possible to me. -shrugs-
Shall hit the sheets after attempting to do the report! It's already so late. Gah.
By the way. Saw some music award thing yesterday. Alicia Keys was so cool performing Karma! Freaking cool. Okay. Pointless. Lalala. -gone-
Today's totally boring. Woke up in the late afternoons. Didn't get to send Dad off cause I was sleeping. Doesn't really matter too I guess... He'll be back by Monday. Also missed the trip to my maternal sides. The rest went. So I was alone at home the whole while. Finally some me time. :D Watched television. Nothing much. I think the programmes organised for Chinese New Year this year sucked. Nothing interested me... Basically oldies. Was constantly flipping through the different channels the whole time.
They came home in the late afternoons... Had Mcdonalds for lunch. Hur. -_-" One of my uncle came with his family... Stayed around for quite some time before going back. Then the family left for Xiang Ling's place while I stayed at home. Didn't have the mood to go out at all. Surfed the internet. Oh! I want to buy the DVD box set for The L Word! Been wanting to watch that since God knows when! Haven't gotten a chance to get my hands on them though. It's some lesbian drama series... So definitely it's not selling in Singapore. -rolls eyes- Found it on e-bay! But. I'm credit card-less. :( Then again! Found a Singaporean selling them on e-bay! Shall e-mail him or something and ask if he could sell them to me. He stated that POSB transaction was fine. Wonder if he's trustworthy or not... Cause there was no comments by his buyers. -shrugs- Shall see. Can't wait to get my hands on them. :D Shall find some other DVDs or VCDs to buy too. They shall keep me company when I'm bored. The television and my laptop shall be my best friends. Hohoho.
Had dinner at like 11+PM. :X All 4 of us ate together. It was very warm yet empty. Think that's cause there's only like 4 females in the house now. Not too bad I guess. Dad will be back by Monday. Helped fold and clear the clothes in the laundry room with Eunice while Mum washed the clothes. It used to be our maid's room, but now our maid's part-time so she doesn't stay over. More or less cleared and threw away the unwanted clothes that's been hanging around the place since I-don't-know-when. Wanted to clear the socks drawer that I'm supposed to last week. But Mum told me to do it some other day. Shall do it tomorrow. Lots of things to throw! Must clear everything bit by bit. Tsk, tsk.
Cheryl wants to get a set of golf clubs. Man... I really don't think it's advisable cause well... She changes her mind so quickly about such stuff. Maybe next month she wouldn't even be playing golf anymore. Her violin and drum sticks are somewhere in the house. Told Mum to get her the two clubs that she needs first before getting the others... But urh... Cheryl wants the whole set. Her stuck up character's surfacing again. -sigh- I think she'll get the whole set in the end. What a waste of money. About $400 for the whole set I think... And imagine if she gives up golfing after that. :/ Gah. Anyway, Mum's going to get me a new phone! Like finally. Hahaha. My phone's in such a bad state that I wouldn't need to worry even if I left it on the table in public. No one would even attempt to steal it. Hahaha. Then again... That isn't a bad point is it? :X Found my bill too. I never exactly saw my bill before. Always can't seem to find the letter. About $30+ for last month. Seldom use my phone. Don't quite like talking on the phone. Hmm... What phone should I get? Was thinking of the Mitsubishi one Jinyuan bought. The camera itself is 2 mega pixels! As good as a normal digital camera. Then again it's expensive. Must look around before settling for one. Valentines' Day is coming too. Maybe I'll be able to get a good deal.
Helped Mum massage her shoulders. They were aching. Dad's not around to help her do it. Washed my hands after that though I was told not to do so until after half an hour. Something about getting rheumatism due to the medicated oil. But rheumatism in the fingers? Doesn't sound quite possible to me. -shrugs-
Shall hit the sheets after attempting to do the report! It's already so late. Gah.
By the way. Saw some music award thing yesterday. Alicia Keys was so cool performing Karma! Freaking cool. Okay. Pointless. Lalala. -gone-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home