Saturday, November 20, 2004

The big day's tomorrow! Feeling... Nervous, excited, hyped up, yada yada. *_* Was in school for the last briefing session before race day. They played the video of past races. Mmm... Can't exactly see much cause well, the camera man was probably so excited that he or she kept moving. Kind of made me giddy. I hope the camera man this year would be better. Heh.

A few Year 3s gave speeches... Stuff about the race. Gave out the race tee and shorts too. Man... The tee is nice. It's black! Think it fits me just nice. But the shorts however... -shakes head- It's bloody short and it's triangular. Far from what we were expecting. :( And we're to wear it down tomorrow! Well it wouldn't matter if I had long, nice legs. Boo. Oh wells. Only for two days.

Xueli and Dawn talked to us after that. Hmm. I think it helped clear our mind a lot. Tomorrow would be better. Oh man. I'm starting to get nervous I don't know what to type! Aish. Let's just stop here for the day.

I believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home