Monday, November 15, 2004

Ah. Back from hours of television. But I'm a happy kid now. :D Somehow the television just draws you away from your thoughts and stuff? Truely a form of relaxation. Caught some random programmes... Charlie's Angels... So Close... Yada, yada. Can't exactly remember. Karen Mok and Shu Qi's hot, hot, hot! There's nothing wrong in speaking the truth alright. Hahaha. I bet Baochern'll agree with me. Though she chopped Gisele first. I'll just make do with Jennifer. Damn they should have more shows with lesbian tendencies in them? They're so much more exciting and interesting to watch. Right Baochern darling? Hahaha. Oh man that just sounded so wrong. :X For now, I'll just wait for Tuesday to come. Taxi, taxi, taxi. :D

Yet another day of training. Tomorrow will be the last time I'm going to talk about trainings I guess. Last day of training tomorrow. Like finally? *_* Haha. Training was rather simple today. Did the actual 300M for both the girls and the mixed. Yeah, we trained mixed today too. Ah Huat put me in the mixed boat cause I guess Fayth wasn't around and there was not enough female left rowers. Good experience though! Was in the back pack with Jingyuan, Elias, Linda, Jessica, Joyce and someone else whom I couldn't see. Jingyuan 'taught' us how to bring the morale up. Effective.

Paced with Temasek Polytechnic again, the girls. Mmm... It was... Kind of bad? I don't know man. :( I know everybody in the team is good. But somehow... We can't perform? There's like a barrier. We'd be flying without the barrier. :( Shall see tomorrow. Last training. Got to make the best out of it. Shan't think about it for now... I'm getting a headache.

Got home and lazed around. Ah. Smarty's so lucky. I want to be like her! Sleep, eat, laze around, sleep, eat, bug the owner, sleep, eat, wait for attention, if fail, seek attention directly. Okay I think I'm going a little too far here. Hahaha. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home