Monday, November 15, 2004

Good training today! Best training so far. Hahaha. Probably cause it's the last. :)

Rowed to shore first. Ah Huat wanted us to scrap off the particles under the boat. Man... Disgusting. Smelt like rotten seafood. *_* The boat was much lighter after that though. Can feel the glide.

Rowed all the way to the 0M mark after that. Light training today... Only had to do a few sets of the actual 300M. We did Opens first. Was in Ah Bao's boat along with most of the Year 1s. Terry was my partner again. People found it quite a coincidence cause we both have short hair and our hair colour is some what similar now. Haha. Did two sets of 300M. It was pretty good! Pace was better. Tried to open my golden mouth... But guess it wasn't good enough. Should have shouted out when I felt that the pace was too fast. Did mental rowing while waiting for our turn again. I think it helps a lot.

Mixed rowing after that. Was in the boat again cause Fate wasn't around. It's Hari Raya you see. Think I got the spelling of her name wrong... Shall go ask her again when I see her. Mixed rowing wasn't as good as yesterday. Yesterday's morale was much higher. It should be okay on race day I hope.

Lastly, did IVP girls 300M. Took Fate's place again. Hahaha. The experience was good! But I think the girls in the IVP team are too tensed up. The moment I sat in the boat, I could feel an air of stress around them. Think they should loosen up a bit.

Rowed all the way back to platoon. Did starts on our way back! It was good! Serious! To me at least. Hahaha. Nicole was saying the boat lifted by our fifth stroke. :D Aish. Somehow our starts are always good... But. Nobody really care about how well you start, they only care about how well you end. Yep. Ah Huat's constant reminder. Hahaha. Gave the people around me a pat on their back before unloading. Well... That's the last thing I can do to encourage them and give them moral support. I hope they felt it. :) You know what. Sometimes, before we do a set, I'd always feel like grabbing my partner's hand! Hahaha. I'd always imagine that scene in my mind. Cause it's like... I think by grabbing their hand for say a spilt second, it's like giving them your support already and telling them that you're with them till the end. It's some mental thing I guess. Hahaha. But aish. I never did that for fear of them thinking I'm weird. :X Oh well. I'm going to do that on race day though! Heh.

Caught Taxi with Linda, Terry and Shurong after training. Oh man. Gisele and Jennifer are so hot. :D~ Don't mind watching it again! Lazed around Lips Cafe after that. Dropped off the bus two stops earlier. Walked the short cut route which is quiet and dark. Hmm. I just felt that I needed some peace to relax and clear my mind. Don't know. I feel... Weird and... I don't know. Aish. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home