Was too busy and tired for the past few days to blog. Hmm... Let's see...
Wednesday:
Met Yvonne after school and headed for Orchard together. Karen and Priscilla met us later on. They wanted to shop, and I had to get a pair of sports shoe. I can't train without sports shoe! My previous pair's already rotting away. Going to start training next Tuesday... And I won't be free for the next few days.
Walked around Far East Plaza first! Bought a polo tee. Man. Always end up spending money on unnecessary stuff. Tsk. Nevermind, nevermind. Karen and Priscilla told me it's nice. -starts consoling self- Practically walked every where we could. I was feeling damn tired and uncomfortable. Why? Cause I was carrying my bloody lap top. I think I could have dislocated my shoulders.
Finally left that building and walked all the way to Takashimaya. Shop, shop, shop. Yada, yada, yada. I can't remember what happened a part from the fact that my lap top was killing me slowly. Oh! All of us were really hungry. And so we started walking around looking for food. We wanted to buy cream puffs from Papa Beard, bread and pastries from I-don't-know-which-shop. In the end we didn't! Cause it'd be a waste of money since we'd be going to Takashimaya's Sushi Tei for dinner. Heh. By the way, couldn't find the pair of sports shoe I saw the other day with Elaine. Damn.
After all the shopping and walking and crapping, we decided to go have dinner. Alan was there! Hahaha. Been ages since I last saw him. We miss him so much. They've got a very hot management trainee. :P Heard she's Sally's daughter. Woah. Sally's position is like so high... Now her daughter's going to follow in her foot steps. We found one significant difference between Takashimaya's outlet and our outlet. -ahem- Well. They've got a very cool and good-looking management team! Alan's like way cool. The way he entertains customers. And that management trainee is like oh-so-sexy. Really! She's got a very good body! Okay. Enough with the emphasis. :X Back to the main point. -sigh- I just look at John and Irene and I feel like going home already. No looks, no body, nothing to look up to. What a great difference. No wonder Takashimaya's sales are so high. Out of point.
Reached home, bathed, did some work, and slept.
Thursday:
Two hours of school again! Gosh I love even weeks! Even when I was in Cedar. Hahaha. The only class I had was Writing For The Academic Application. Stupid English stuff. The main reason I went there was to see my group mates for our Individual And The Community project. We need to get the proposal done by the following Thursday. Sam and Hsiao Ling didn't come for the class! Okay, Sam did inform us about his absence a few days ago. Some emergency thing. He's our group leader. But it's okay cause he told Hiyadah what we should discuss about. Hsiao Ling... I don't know man. -shrugs- So anyway, we're going to do our proposal on Monday after school. It's the best time to do so after over-viewing each other's time-table. We're all from different courses and classes you see... So it isn't that easy to meet up.
Went home to sleep after school! Slept at about 2+PM? It felt so good.
But! Before I even slept for two hours, Karen that pig woke me up from my sleep! *_* She and Yvonne wanted to go out! Urh. I was pretty reluctant at first... Cause I really, really needed the sleep. She called me a couple of times before I actually picked up the phone. -sigh- But being the sporty-goody-me, I agreed. Dragged my body out of the bed and got changed. Met Karen at Sushi Tei since she just ended work not long ago, then took a cab down to Orchard.
Caught Mean Girls with Yvonne, Karen and Jerrold. Hmm... I think it's not a very good show. Maybe good to watch cause the characters are oh-so-bitchy-and-bimbotic. But! Bring It On's definitely better. Err... No link? Aish. Had KFC for lunch! Their chicken tastes weird now. Think the last time I had them was last year? Ah. I'm starting to get hungry again.
Wandered around town after the show. Bought a pair of sports shoe. Not the one that I wanted earlier... But oh well. It's just a pair of sports shoe that I'm going to use only during training? So there.
Did some work upon reaching home and slept.
Today:
I managed to not fall asleep during lectures! Now how cool is that! :X From 8AM to 4PM okay! No joke! Gosh I'm so proud of myself. :X Bad part's that I've got more work to do now. Shit.
Rushed down to work after school. Let's not elaborate on that, I'm tired.
No wait! This I got to say! My school's got a very cool library! We can borrow videos there... But only for two hours. So my classmate, Rachel, and I were wondering how are they going to watch them. After walking around. We saw this room-like place. There are actually a lot of small LCD televisions there. Headsets and video players included for every television. People were actually watching videos there. So you can just borrow the video and pick a seat. Don't worry, there are separators for more privacy. Wait. That's not all. While we were going gaga over all those electronics, we found something even more amazing. At the deeper end of the room, there are a few big televisions. In front of them are actually three-seater sofas? So it's like you can sit on the sofa and watch your video with your friends. Note, not one, but a few big televisions! Separated by separators again. Ahhh... I love our Library.
-clears throat- Okay, back to the main point. I think I'm going to sleep soon cause my eye lids are dying on me. Don't think I'll be able to blog much for the next few days cause I'd be real busy. Working full shift tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Monday I'd have to get to school earlier to finish my Mathematics-Online shit before lesson starts. School will end at 5PM, after which I'd be doing my Individual And The Community proposal with my group mates. Most probably reach home late. Tuesday though school ends at 2PM, I've got to do my practical report with my group mates after school. Then there's Dragon Boating training till I-don't-know-what-time. Wednesday school ends at 4PM, Ah Low might call me back for work. Thursday there's Dragon Boating after school, most probably going to continue with our Individual And The Community project too. Think I'm going to work after school on Friday. Dragon Boating training on Saturday... Work on Sunday I reckon. And the vicious cycle continues. :(
Wednesday:
Met Yvonne after school and headed for Orchard together. Karen and Priscilla met us later on. They wanted to shop, and I had to get a pair of sports shoe. I can't train without sports shoe! My previous pair's already rotting away. Going to start training next Tuesday... And I won't be free for the next few days.
Walked around Far East Plaza first! Bought a polo tee. Man. Always end up spending money on unnecessary stuff. Tsk. Nevermind, nevermind. Karen and Priscilla told me it's nice. -starts consoling self- Practically walked every where we could. I was feeling damn tired and uncomfortable. Why? Cause I was carrying my bloody lap top. I think I could have dislocated my shoulders.
Finally left that building and walked all the way to Takashimaya. Shop, shop, shop. Yada, yada, yada. I can't remember what happened a part from the fact that my lap top was killing me slowly. Oh! All of us were really hungry. And so we started walking around looking for food. We wanted to buy cream puffs from Papa Beard, bread and pastries from I-don't-know-which-shop. In the end we didn't! Cause it'd be a waste of money since we'd be going to Takashimaya's Sushi Tei for dinner. Heh. By the way, couldn't find the pair of sports shoe I saw the other day with Elaine. Damn.
After all the shopping and walking and crapping, we decided to go have dinner. Alan was there! Hahaha. Been ages since I last saw him. We miss him so much. They've got a very hot management trainee. :P Heard she's Sally's daughter. Woah. Sally's position is like so high... Now her daughter's going to follow in her foot steps. We found one significant difference between Takashimaya's outlet and our outlet. -ahem- Well. They've got a very cool and good-looking management team! Alan's like way cool. The way he entertains customers. And that management trainee is like oh-so-sexy. Really! She's got a very good body! Okay. Enough with the emphasis. :X Back to the main point. -sigh- I just look at John and Irene and I feel like going home already. No looks, no body, nothing to look up to. What a great difference. No wonder Takashimaya's sales are so high. Out of point.
Reached home, bathed, did some work, and slept.
Thursday:
Two hours of school again! Gosh I love even weeks! Even when I was in Cedar. Hahaha. The only class I had was Writing For The Academic Application. Stupid English stuff. The main reason I went there was to see my group mates for our Individual And The Community project. We need to get the proposal done by the following Thursday. Sam and Hsiao Ling didn't come for the class! Okay, Sam did inform us about his absence a few days ago. Some emergency thing. He's our group leader. But it's okay cause he told Hiyadah what we should discuss about. Hsiao Ling... I don't know man. -shrugs- So anyway, we're going to do our proposal on Monday after school. It's the best time to do so after over-viewing each other's time-table. We're all from different courses and classes you see... So it isn't that easy to meet up.
Went home to sleep after school! Slept at about 2+PM? It felt so good.
But! Before I even slept for two hours, Karen that pig woke me up from my sleep! *_* She and Yvonne wanted to go out! Urh. I was pretty reluctant at first... Cause I really, really needed the sleep. She called me a couple of times before I actually picked up the phone. -sigh- But being the sporty-goody-me, I agreed. Dragged my body out of the bed and got changed. Met Karen at Sushi Tei since she just ended work not long ago, then took a cab down to Orchard.
Caught Mean Girls with Yvonne, Karen and Jerrold. Hmm... I think it's not a very good show. Maybe good to watch cause the characters are oh-so-bitchy-and-bimbotic. But! Bring It On's definitely better. Err... No link? Aish. Had KFC for lunch! Their chicken tastes weird now. Think the last time I had them was last year? Ah. I'm starting to get hungry again.
Wandered around town after the show. Bought a pair of sports shoe. Not the one that I wanted earlier... But oh well. It's just a pair of sports shoe that I'm going to use only during training? So there.
Did some work upon reaching home and slept.
Today:
I managed to not fall asleep during lectures! Now how cool is that! :X From 8AM to 4PM okay! No joke! Gosh I'm so proud of myself. :X Bad part's that I've got more work to do now. Shit.
Rushed down to work after school. Let's not elaborate on that, I'm tired.
No wait! This I got to say! My school's got a very cool library! We can borrow videos there... But only for two hours. So my classmate, Rachel, and I were wondering how are they going to watch them. After walking around. We saw this room-like place. There are actually a lot of small LCD televisions there. Headsets and video players included for every television. People were actually watching videos there. So you can just borrow the video and pick a seat. Don't worry, there are separators for more privacy. Wait. That's not all. While we were going gaga over all those electronics, we found something even more amazing. At the deeper end of the room, there are a few big televisions. In front of them are actually three-seater sofas? So it's like you can sit on the sofa and watch your video with your friends. Note, not one, but a few big televisions! Separated by separators again. Ahhh... I love our Library.
-clears throat- Okay, back to the main point. I think I'm going to sleep soon cause my eye lids are dying on me. Don't think I'll be able to blog much for the next few days cause I'd be real busy. Working full shift tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Monday I'd have to get to school earlier to finish my Mathematics-Online shit before lesson starts. School will end at 5PM, after which I'd be doing my Individual And The Community proposal with my group mates. Most probably reach home late. Tuesday though school ends at 2PM, I've got to do my practical report with my group mates after school. Then there's Dragon Boating training till I-don't-know-what-time. Wednesday school ends at 4PM, Ah Low might call me back for work. Thursday there's Dragon Boating after school, most probably going to continue with our Individual And The Community project too. Think I'm going to work after school on Friday. Dragon Boating training on Saturday... Work on Sunday I reckon. And the vicious cycle continues. :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home