My life's so stale, boring, uninteresting, or what ever you call that.
Had work today, and yesterday. Wonderful. -_-" Tired yes... But I felt so much more comfortable at work. As in I know how to get started and what to do. I've been doing that for six months! The rather drastic change in life is hard to cope with. Guess I need to start practising some time management. Shall try to get everything planned out nicely. Probably only be able to do that after I've signed up for Dragon Boating. I mean, it should play a pretty important part in my life for the three years in Ngee Ann Polytechnic. Heard there'd be some CCA Fiesta coming soon within the next few weeks. Am looking forward to it. :)
Supper after work! Chomp Chomp! :D Had stingray... Some shell fish... Dessert and what have you. It's been like ten years since I had them. Okay, maybe not that long. But still! :D~ Of course... That supper wasted some of my time. Was planning to head for home and get done and over with most of my school work, work out too. Am in the process of them now though. Not done with my work out... Got to rest my muscles before I continue doing them. This I have to announce! I can do ten standard push ups without feeling any strains! I felt I could do more than ten. That kind of thing? The first time I started doing them... My arms were really starting to shake and my muscles were straining. At least there's an improvement now! :D Guess I'll increase the number of push ups next week or something.
Alright. Shall go get some actual work done and continue with my work out. :)
School starts at 10AM tomorrow! Yay.
Had work today, and yesterday. Wonderful. -_-" Tired yes... But I felt so much more comfortable at work. As in I know how to get started and what to do. I've been doing that for six months! The rather drastic change in life is hard to cope with. Guess I need to start practising some time management. Shall try to get everything planned out nicely. Probably only be able to do that after I've signed up for Dragon Boating. I mean, it should play a pretty important part in my life for the three years in Ngee Ann Polytechnic. Heard there'd be some CCA Fiesta coming soon within the next few weeks. Am looking forward to it. :)
Supper after work! Chomp Chomp! :D Had stingray... Some shell fish... Dessert and what have you. It's been like ten years since I had them. Okay, maybe not that long. But still! :D~ Of course... That supper wasted some of my time. Was planning to head for home and get done and over with most of my school work, work out too. Am in the process of them now though. Not done with my work out... Got to rest my muscles before I continue doing them. This I have to announce! I can do ten standard push ups without feeling any strains! I felt I could do more than ten. That kind of thing? The first time I started doing them... My arms were really starting to shake and my muscles were straining. At least there's an improvement now! :D Guess I'll increase the number of push ups next week or something.
Alright. Shall go get some actual work done and continue with my work out. :)
School starts at 10AM tomorrow! Yay.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home