Shit, shit, shit.
My day's damn packed tomorrow!
I've got so many things to do in so little time!
First I got to go to some Cold Storage thing with my Mum to get the seafood for the barbeque in the night.
After which I'd have to rush down to get my EZ-Link card done.
God, I don't even know where's the nearest TransitLink Ticketing Office?!
The website they gave don't seem to help at all.
I'd have to be there early. I don't want to waste my time queuing.
Okay, so anyway after I'm done with the stupid EZ-Link card...
I got to head down to NTUC to get the miscellanous stuff for the barbeque.
Then... There's stupid work. -_-"
Apparently Ah Low did not realise there's not enough people to work tomorrow night.
And since Elaine and Yongzhi can't make it... He's left with me.
But he haven't called to confirm.
Let's just hope he doesn't call. :X
Arg. I'm already very frustrated with balancing work and all...
And yet I'm being given shit now?!
How do you expect us to understand and give you what you want when you don't even want to talk about it?
All you do is tell us we don't give you freedom and other nonsensical stuff.
I'm sorry for not spending more time on you and maybe sometimes losing my temper.
But you've got to understand that I've been busy working to pay my school fees.
And with all the work I'm physically drained...
It's partly my fault cause I promised I'd help you... But I did not.
I was too busy with work.
I'm really sorry. Please forgive me.
Sometimes... You got to learn how to be independent too...
I can't help you forever... And no one can truely help you.
You have to do things yourself...
No one taught me my subjects last time too.
All I had was my exercise books and myself.
I know I will never understand what you're going through now...
Just like how everybody else don't understand my thoughts.
But I do hope you'll get back on your feet and go through all the challenges you have before you bravely.
You are a strong girl, and I believe nothing will be able to bring you down completely.
It's just a phase when you feel that everything's not going your way.
Everybody goes through that... You'll have to overcome that yourself.
Nobody is a burden in the family.
How do you think we managed to keep together and live with each other for the past decade?
I love each and every one of you.
And I can't lose anyone.
My day's damn packed tomorrow!
I've got so many things to do in so little time!
First I got to go to some Cold Storage thing with my Mum to get the seafood for the barbeque in the night.
After which I'd have to rush down to get my EZ-Link card done.
God, I don't even know where's the nearest TransitLink Ticketing Office?!
The website they gave don't seem to help at all.
I'd have to be there early. I don't want to waste my time queuing.
Okay, so anyway after I'm done with the stupid EZ-Link card...
I got to head down to NTUC to get the miscellanous stuff for the barbeque.
Then... There's stupid work. -_-"
Apparently Ah Low did not realise there's not enough people to work tomorrow night.
And since Elaine and Yongzhi can't make it... He's left with me.
But he haven't called to confirm.
Let's just hope he doesn't call. :X
Arg. I'm already very frustrated with balancing work and all...
And yet I'm being given shit now?!
How do you expect us to understand and give you what you want when you don't even want to talk about it?
All you do is tell us we don't give you freedom and other nonsensical stuff.
I'm sorry for not spending more time on you and maybe sometimes losing my temper.
But you've got to understand that I've been busy working to pay my school fees.
And with all the work I'm physically drained...
It's partly my fault cause I promised I'd help you... But I did not.
I was too busy with work.
I'm really sorry. Please forgive me.
Sometimes... You got to learn how to be independent too...
I can't help you forever... And no one can truely help you.
You have to do things yourself...
No one taught me my subjects last time too.
All I had was my exercise books and myself.
I know I will never understand what you're going through now...
Just like how everybody else don't understand my thoughts.
But I do hope you'll get back on your feet and go through all the challenges you have before you bravely.
You are a strong girl, and I believe nothing will be able to bring you down completely.
It's just a phase when you feel that everything's not going your way.
Everybody goes through that... You'll have to overcome that yourself.
Nobody is a burden in the family.
How do you think we managed to keep together and live with each other for the past decade?
I love each and every one of you.
And I can't lose anyone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home