Sunday, May 23, 2004

Didn't manage to sleep with Cheryl last night.
We watched videos and television until she fell asleep.
I carried on watching the VCD.
Good Times, Bed Times.
It's a stupid show!
Attempted to sleep... But it was just too hot!
I was perspiring a little... And didn't want to change the temperature cause I was afraid she'd be too cold.
Ended up going back to my room in the middle of the night.
Sorry sister.
Think she's feeling better already... Seemed normal today. :)

Everybody was fooling around at work today cause Ah Low was off. Hahaha.
No government, that's what they call it. :X
Made a plate of Garlic Fried Rice! I need practise.
Mmm... Most people commented that it was not bad.
Yvonne had positive comments too!
The plate was cleared very quickly.
But. I felt that something was missing.
It was the garlic taste!
Apparently I had put the correct amount of garlic... But I used too much rice.
The rice covered the garlic taste.
Did another plate later in the night for a customer.
Much, much better. Used more garlic this time round.

Wasn't into the working mood today cause of my finger.
I felt crippled cause I couldn't really use my forth finger.
It still hurts.
Gave up on using plaster since they always come off.
Hate, hate, using plaster!
They're just so irritating and I don't see how it helps my wounds.
Most of the time I'll just leave my wound alone without any aid.
But this time round I couldn't... It's too deep.
Looks as though my blood is clotting up at the cut area, purplish.
And my nails have blood stains which I can't seem to remove! Arg.
Think it'll get better soon, not as bad as yesterday.
Probably be able to remove that piece of dried skin covering my wound by tomorrow... It's still kind of stuck there now.

Heard from Priscilla that Clement asked her for my number!
He used to be our Supervisor... But quit a few months back.
Though we only knew each other for one or two months, it's nice to hear from him.
Frankly speaking, I miss the times when he was around.
I remember how we used to talk during our break time and across the counter during opening.
Topics ranging from the economy to Bill Gates.
And he'll always ask for me when he doesn't see me at work, vice-versa.
I'm like the only kitchen staff who can really hold a conversation with him.
He's very intellectual and well-educated in my opinion.
Oh, and very fun to be around with.
His infamous line... "I'm going to eat you."
Always found that very funny... Especially with his accent.
A degree holder in Economics. How cool is that. *_*
Doing well now I heard. Am very happy for him. :)
Hope to see him again soon! My 'elder brother'. :P

Ah Xiang took a box of Daifukus and Peach Sorbet just now!
He only told us after we board the bus.
Oh man... Tsk, tsk.
But as his dear colleagues, we all gained a little.
Gee... Wonder when will I get my hands on my sour plum wine. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home