Saturday, April 24, 2004

Sheena Lim Mei Xian!!!
How could you have spelt my name wrongly!!! :'(
You... You... Cow! :(((
-cries in a corner-
Wo3 bu4 guan2 ni3 le4! :(
-sniff-

I think I'm going to bed soon.

Reached home only at about 3+AM in the morning! *_*
Er... Well... It's because...
All of us went to play pool at Hougang Plaza after work. :X
Elaine, Jerrold, Stradford, Desmond, Ah Xiang, Yvonne, Karen, and even Ah Low!
At first it was only Elaine, Desmond, Stradford, Jerrold, Ah Xiang and I...
In the end more and more people wanted to go. Haha.
It was fun though!
Desmond, Ah Xiang and Ah Low went to play billard... While the rest of us played pool.

Everybody kept saying I'm sly!
Cause I told them I don't really know how to play pool...
But they said I played not bad.
It's not my fault!
To me it's really sucky.
Vern and the rest always win me! :(
And I always stupidly hit the black ball in accidentally.
Gee... Is it the luck or the lack of skills. :(

Anyway, Karen and Elaine left early.
So the remaining four of us played some game. Haha.
It's like... We divided the total number of balls by four.
Everybody has about four... Like say ball one to ball four... And so on...
The main aim of the game is to hit the other balls in instead of your own numbers.
Pretty fun! Especially when all four of us could play at the same time.
And stupid Stradford kept winning. -_-"

Overall... I was sad.
But!
Ah Xiang made me happy! Wahahaha.

He was doing afternoon shift today...
So he came walking into the kitchen with this container of oni oni for me!
Okay... It's this yam dessert...
Yam paste... That kind of thing?
Hmm... That didn't help.
But that's not the point.
The point is... He bought it for me! Wahahaha.
Okay... Maybe not exactly for me... Most of the kitchen staff ate it...
But! I was the one who kept pestering him about that dessert!
They should thank me.
Oh. And Yongzhi started acting like a retard.
Cause the dessert was so good...
That I started saying I feel so fortunate.
Then he started saying that it's so good he feels as though he's taking a swim.
-does the swimming action- -_-"
Like what the hell... No link and not funny! Hur.

By the way... I haven't return my comics.
As in the ones I borrowed last Wednesday? :X
The date's dued... Shit... Think I'll have to pay a fine or something.
Couldn't finish reading it cause I was busy with my Pawnshop No. 8!
Luckily I'm down to the last book.
Shall finish it tonight and return those books tomorrow after work.
Working till 5.30PM I think.
The book's actually good though!
First few was really boring... As in the introduction and all...
But it started getting more and more interesting.
Storyline's pretty good too.
Gah. I knew I could trust Clamp. Heh.
Too bad the comic shop don't have X! :(
I so want to read it again!
Maybe I'll go buy it when I'm feeling rich...
Which would be... I don't know when. Haha.

Been chatting with this girl from Ngee Ann Polytechnic online.
She's from Taekwondo. Rather nice and friendly person.
Oh. She's one of the girls at the CCA booths.
And amazingly she could remember me. Haha.
Started chatting with her cause I had some enquiries.
I've decided to join back Taekwondo in Poly! :D
I'll be joining two activities though.
Most probably Taekwondo and Dragon Boat.
Heard the training for Dragon Boat is really though.
Shall try it out first.
Ah. I'll need to buy a new gee.
Mine's like old and the size is totally wrong!
Thank God my belt's in rather good condition. Haha.
Shall save money. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home