Ah. Been a long time since I updated.
Ey... Isn't that long actually... Probably cause I update almost everyday.
Okay, shall try and recall what's been going on for the past few days.
Wednesday:
Couldn't wake up in time to go to the market with my Mum. :X
Well, actually I did wake up.
But I was so tired that I asked if she could go alone.
She bought like twenty-one fishes. -_-'
Left a few at home cause there was way too much.
Woke up at about 2+PM... Bathed and got ready to meet Karen.
Met her at Serangoon Interchange.
Did my EZ-Link card there too.
Got to thank Julian for telling me what was a TransitLink Ticketing Office. -_-"
Okay... So now I know they are those human top up places.
Reached there at about 4.20PM cause I was supposed to meet Karen at 4.30PM.
When I reached there, I almost fainted.
There was a sign there... 'Out For Meal Till 4.45PM.'
What the hell!
So both Karen and I waited.
Luckily the process was really quick, all I have to do is to just show them my IC.
We then rushed down to meet Yvonne at Boon Lay.
The train ride was super long!
From almost one end of Singapore to the other.
Thank God we have each other to keep company.
Oh, and Ah Low messaged to say that Karen's going to be on loan to Far East for a week starting Monday.
She was so mad at John! Cause he didn't even inform her.
Hopefully she's feeling better now... Going to miss her a lot.
Shall try and visit her during my off day. :)
Met Yvonne and Jerrold at Boon Lay.
Went grocery shopping for last minute items...
Then head for Yvonne's home.
Gee... Her whole family's tall. *_*
I think her Dad is like... Almost 1.9M?
Her sister is only Secondary 1 and she is around 1.6M.
Anyway, after getting all the necessary stuff done, head for the barbeque pit at East Coast Park.
Yes. From one end of Singapore to the other end. -_-"
But we took a cab. :X
Wenshan, Catherine and Priscilla then came.
Started the barbeque cause the rest were still working.
But they came shortly after.
Lots of people... Not welcomed people too.
Ah Xiang, Stradford, Desmond, John and his stranger friends, Alice, Sau Keng, Shannon and her boyfriend, Jia Xiang.
Don't think I left anyone behind.
Ate loads! Especially my fish!
Everybody said it was good. Bahaha. :P
Thursday:
Left with Ah Xiang, Yvonne, Wenshan, Karen, Catherine, Priscilla, Stradford, Desmond and I.
The rest left for home cause it was getting late already.
And we just decided to stay over at the beach.
Chit chat... Played cards... Rode bicycle...
Oh. We rented two twin rider bicycles for the night.
Aish. I don't know what you call them, but yeah.
Rode with Stradford most of the time.
Time passed pretty quickly actually.
Tried watching the sunrise...
I mean it's like I haven't watched a sunrise before.
Err... I can never make myself wake up just to do that.
And all my friends knew about it... So they can't be bothered to plan such outings so early. Heh.
Anyway, our sunrise gathering sucked.
What sunrise?! (*@&$(#&)($*%
Head to Macdonalds for breakfast after that.
Yvonne, Ah Xiang and Desmond went to Karen's place while I head for home.
Cause we were all working at 10AM. -_-"
Reached home at about 8AM... Bathed... And slept.
Yes, I just had to sleep for an hour!
I was dead beat.
We all ended up at Sushi Tei looking like zombies.
Am so glad that I was doing morning shift only! Haha.
Ended work at 5PM.
Slept from about 6.30PM to 11PM when I was awoken by Ah Xiang concerning some matters about John.
Shall not waste my breath talking about it.
Slept at about 2AM till the next morning for work.
Today:
Worked at the counter with Elaine.
Nothing much... The same old routine.
Did my Garlic Fried Rice for Ah Low to see again.
I got my colour right.
So far so good cause I've been getting the colour right everytime I try that dish now.
Got the hang of it already. :)
Then he mentioned that the two main important points is the colour and the taste.
And my taste is okay! So yes!
At least I know how to go about it without asking people for comments anymore. :)
Next, I'd be trying to fry Yasai Itame! Woohoo!
Wonder when that would be cause Ah Low stopped Elaine from frying that dish today.
He didn't allow.
Ah Low knows I want to fry that dish already. :X
Aish. At least I confessed to him that I'm going to try that dish one day.
I'm just being honest.
But he didn't have any big reaction! Like stopping me or anything.
He merely smiled and continued talking.
So... I guess silence means consent? Heh.
I think it's also because I can flip the ingredients pretty well with my left hand already.
I don't have to touch the handle of the pan with my right hand at all.
Actually it's pretty simple... All you need is strength to hold the pan and ingredients with your left hand steadily.
Lalala. Shall try it tomorrow I hope.
Not for order of course.
He said the first time I try to fry any vegetable dish, I'd have to eat it myself to get the taste.
True, true.
Don't want any customers sueing me for food poisoning. Haha.
Ah. Shall go upload the photos for the barbeque.
Ey... Isn't that long actually... Probably cause I update almost everyday.
Okay, shall try and recall what's been going on for the past few days.
Wednesday:
Couldn't wake up in time to go to the market with my Mum. :X
Well, actually I did wake up.
But I was so tired that I asked if she could go alone.
She bought like twenty-one fishes. -_-'
Left a few at home cause there was way too much.
Woke up at about 2+PM... Bathed and got ready to meet Karen.
Met her at Serangoon Interchange.
Did my EZ-Link card there too.
Got to thank Julian for telling me what was a TransitLink Ticketing Office. -_-"
Okay... So now I know they are those human top up places.
Reached there at about 4.20PM cause I was supposed to meet Karen at 4.30PM.
When I reached there, I almost fainted.
There was a sign there... 'Out For Meal Till 4.45PM.'
What the hell!
So both Karen and I waited.
Luckily the process was really quick, all I have to do is to just show them my IC.
We then rushed down to meet Yvonne at Boon Lay.
The train ride was super long!
From almost one end of Singapore to the other.
Thank God we have each other to keep company.
Oh, and Ah Low messaged to say that Karen's going to be on loan to Far East for a week starting Monday.
She was so mad at John! Cause he didn't even inform her.
Hopefully she's feeling better now... Going to miss her a lot.
Shall try and visit her during my off day. :)
Met Yvonne and Jerrold at Boon Lay.
Went grocery shopping for last minute items...
Then head for Yvonne's home.
Gee... Her whole family's tall. *_*
I think her Dad is like... Almost 1.9M?
Her sister is only Secondary 1 and she is around 1.6M.
Anyway, after getting all the necessary stuff done, head for the barbeque pit at East Coast Park.
Yes. From one end of Singapore to the other end. -_-"
But we took a cab. :X
Wenshan, Catherine and Priscilla then came.
Started the barbeque cause the rest were still working.
But they came shortly after.
Lots of people... Not welcomed people too.
Ah Xiang, Stradford, Desmond, John and his stranger friends, Alice, Sau Keng, Shannon and her boyfriend, Jia Xiang.
Don't think I left anyone behind.
Ate loads! Especially my fish!
Everybody said it was good. Bahaha. :P
Thursday:
Left with Ah Xiang, Yvonne, Wenshan, Karen, Catherine, Priscilla, Stradford, Desmond and I.
The rest left for home cause it was getting late already.
And we just decided to stay over at the beach.
Chit chat... Played cards... Rode bicycle...
Oh. We rented two twin rider bicycles for the night.
Aish. I don't know what you call them, but yeah.
Rode with Stradford most of the time.
Time passed pretty quickly actually.
Tried watching the sunrise...
I mean it's like I haven't watched a sunrise before.
Err... I can never make myself wake up just to do that.
And all my friends knew about it... So they can't be bothered to plan such outings so early. Heh.
Anyway, our sunrise gathering sucked.
What sunrise?! (*@&$(#&)($*%
Head to Macdonalds for breakfast after that.
Yvonne, Ah Xiang and Desmond went to Karen's place while I head for home.
Cause we were all working at 10AM. -_-"
Reached home at about 8AM... Bathed... And slept.
Yes, I just had to sleep for an hour!
I was dead beat.
We all ended up at Sushi Tei looking like zombies.
Am so glad that I was doing morning shift only! Haha.
Ended work at 5PM.
Slept from about 6.30PM to 11PM when I was awoken by Ah Xiang concerning some matters about John.
Shall not waste my breath talking about it.
Slept at about 2AM till the next morning for work.
Today:
Worked at the counter with Elaine.
Nothing much... The same old routine.
Did my Garlic Fried Rice for Ah Low to see again.
I got my colour right.
So far so good cause I've been getting the colour right everytime I try that dish now.
Got the hang of it already. :)
Then he mentioned that the two main important points is the colour and the taste.
And my taste is okay! So yes!
At least I know how to go about it without asking people for comments anymore. :)
Next, I'd be trying to fry Yasai Itame! Woohoo!
Wonder when that would be cause Ah Low stopped Elaine from frying that dish today.
He didn't allow.
Ah Low knows I want to fry that dish already. :X
Aish. At least I confessed to him that I'm going to try that dish one day.
I'm just being honest.
But he didn't have any big reaction! Like stopping me or anything.
He merely smiled and continued talking.
So... I guess silence means consent? Heh.
I think it's also because I can flip the ingredients pretty well with my left hand already.
I don't have to touch the handle of the pan with my right hand at all.
Actually it's pretty simple... All you need is strength to hold the pan and ingredients with your left hand steadily.
Lalala. Shall try it tomorrow I hope.
Not for order of course.
He said the first time I try to fry any vegetable dish, I'd have to eat it myself to get the taste.
True, true.
Don't want any customers sueing me for food poisoning. Haha.
Ah. Shall go upload the photos for the barbeque.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home