Just got back from work!
Damn tiring!
But it was pretty fun and interesting though. Heh.
Started work at about 10AM...
Their punch-in-out machine is so high-tech!
First we key in our ID number and then put our hand there.
Damn cool. Haha. All of us were so amazed. :X
After punching in, started working.
Elaine and I are stationed at the belt counter! *_*
The belt is in a rectangular shape, and we're in the rectangle.
Damn stressful. Haha.
We're going to be the ones who make the sushis. -_-'
And so... We're the sushi-partners? :X
Our supervisor briefed us on where the stuff are kept... and some other matters.
Then she taught us how to cut and slice some stuff for the various kinds of sushis.
That kind of thing.
Had our lunch.
They then brought us to some doctor to get vaccinated against Typhoid.
Weird huh.
Got back, then continued working.
It's pretty alright...
Just that the hard part is that we have to memorise all the Japanese names and the price of each type of sushis. -_-'
Brought back a page of the menu to memorise today. Heh.
Got part of our uniform too! :D
It's rather... Cute. -_-'
We're going to wear a pair of black pants, then a white top and white hat.
The pants are like every other normal pants.
The top has a collar like those of Taekwondo uniforms! Just that there's buttons below.
The hat? Aish. Those Japanese chef hat. Haha.
Elaine and I are like so glad that our uniform isn't that bad!
The waitors were complaining to us about their uniforms.
Black pants, white short-sleeve button down shirt...
And a bow tie!
Hahahahaha.
The waitress?
Green uniforms!
Something like TJC's? But slightly nicer of course. Haha.
Oh man.
I'm so glad we applied for kitchen helper/trainee cook.
Hahahaha. :X
Had lobster for dinner! :D
And a little snacks of Japanese food here and there sometimes.
The Executive Chef, Carol treated us!
She's not as fierce as I thought she would be.
Pretty nice people there!
I think I'm going to like working there. Heh.
Grand Opening's tomorrow!
Hopefully we won't be in a mess since it's a new outlet.
Damn tiring!
But it was pretty fun and interesting though. Heh.
Started work at about 10AM...
Their punch-in-out machine is so high-tech!
First we key in our ID number and then put our hand there.
Damn cool. Haha. All of us were so amazed. :X
After punching in, started working.
Elaine and I are stationed at the belt counter! *_*
The belt is in a rectangular shape, and we're in the rectangle.
Damn stressful. Haha.
We're going to be the ones who make the sushis. -_-'
And so... We're the sushi-partners? :X
Our supervisor briefed us on where the stuff are kept... and some other matters.
Then she taught us how to cut and slice some stuff for the various kinds of sushis.
That kind of thing.
Had our lunch.
They then brought us to some doctor to get vaccinated against Typhoid.
Weird huh.
Got back, then continued working.
It's pretty alright...
Just that the hard part is that we have to memorise all the Japanese names and the price of each type of sushis. -_-'
Brought back a page of the menu to memorise today. Heh.
Got part of our uniform too! :D
It's rather... Cute. -_-'
We're going to wear a pair of black pants, then a white top and white hat.
The pants are like every other normal pants.
The top has a collar like those of Taekwondo uniforms! Just that there's buttons below.
The hat? Aish. Those Japanese chef hat. Haha.
Elaine and I are like so glad that our uniform isn't that bad!
The waitors were complaining to us about their uniforms.
Black pants, white short-sleeve button down shirt...
And a bow tie!
Hahahahaha.
The waitress?
Green uniforms!
Something like TJC's? But slightly nicer of course. Haha.
Oh man.
I'm so glad we applied for kitchen helper/trainee cook.
Hahahaha. :X
Had lobster for dinner! :D
And a little snacks of Japanese food here and there sometimes.
The Executive Chef, Carol treated us!
She's not as fierce as I thought she would be.
Pretty nice people there!
I think I'm going to like working there. Heh.
Grand Opening's tomorrow!
Hopefully we won't be in a mess since it's a new outlet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home