Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Am here to announce that the couch potato here...
Has finally gotten a job! Haha.
Going to start work tomorrow as trainee cook at Sushi Tei in Serangoon Garden!
With Elaine of course!
About $1100 per month... Acceptable I guess...
The executive chef is a bung! Haha. And she looks damn strict. -_-'
Hopefully she won't be around too often cause she'll probably scream at us.

But... I'm really feeling guilty for not helping Grandma out...
Considering her legs have not fully recovered yet. :(
I guess I'll just head down to the shop to help her when I have the time.
-sigh- I think what she needs is someone to talk to...
Aish. Really do hope she'll be alright without me around.
Mum's going to bring her to the doctor soon again...
Shall see what the diagnose would turn out to be.

Met Elaine, Audrey, Songzi, Annabelle after the interview.
Somehow Audrey the chopsticks and I managed to convince Elaine to let us go to her new home!
Haha. That woman! Tough one man!
We had to go through so much just to go to her new home?
And to think both of us knew her for so long already! Tsk.
-shakes head-

Her home is nice though!
Very neat. Heh.
My family can never achieve that. :X
Slacked around at her place... Watched a bit of Matrix Reloaded.
But we weren't really concentrating... I tried! Haha.
I didn't watch the second one so I didn't quite get it. :/
Then we went to her room and continued slacking... -_-'
Left her house at about 6PM I think.

Then it was home sweet home.

In this selfish world of greed and difficult times.
Where kinship is forgotten.
You can blame no one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home