Got locked out of my room last night!
It's not really my fault!
The lock was supposed to unlock by itself when I leave my room...
But it didn't. -_-"
The worst part was I couldn't find the keys!
Nor could my parents!
Then I went to ask Cheryl if she had the keys...
But she didn't.
In the end I had to sleep in Eunice's room for the night.
Head off to Grandma's shop in the morning.
Then when Mum called back to tell Cheryl that the locksmith was coming...
Cheryl said she has the keys!
That stupid woman was too tired to answer me correctly last night. -_-'
(@*#)#*$)(#*$#
Left my computer, air-conditioner and what not on throughout the day.
And I couldn't reach my handphone or personal stuff either.
Aish.
All that dumb woman's fault.
The shop was alright...
Too tired to write about it.
Heh.
I need sleep. :(
Badly.
Got to wake up early tomorrow to help Grandma again.
Oh ya.
She doesn't want me to look for a job!
I don't mind helping her, seriously.
But, I realised that I'm taking quite a portion of her profits!
She could earn the same amount even without me actually...
And that if I worked outside, I could earn more. Heh.
-Sigh-
I don't know how to tell her...
Shall just wait till I officially find a job.
There's a Royal gathering tomorrow!
Christmas dinner. Heh.
A bit early, but it's alright.
Shall meet them after I'm done with the shop.
Haven't gotten a present yet... Shall ask Libing to help me get.
Aish. Better go off to bed soon.
No shoes in the house! Got rice?
It's not really my fault!
The lock was supposed to unlock by itself when I leave my room...
But it didn't. -_-"
The worst part was I couldn't find the keys!
Nor could my parents!
Then I went to ask Cheryl if she had the keys...
But she didn't.
In the end I had to sleep in Eunice's room for the night.
Head off to Grandma's shop in the morning.
Then when Mum called back to tell Cheryl that the locksmith was coming...
Cheryl said she has the keys!
That stupid woman was too tired to answer me correctly last night. -_-'
(@*#)#*$)(#*$#
Left my computer, air-conditioner and what not on throughout the day.
And I couldn't reach my handphone or personal stuff either.
Aish.
All that dumb woman's fault.
The shop was alright...
Too tired to write about it.
Heh.
I need sleep. :(
Badly.
Got to wake up early tomorrow to help Grandma again.
Oh ya.
She doesn't want me to look for a job!
I don't mind helping her, seriously.
But, I realised that I'm taking quite a portion of her profits!
She could earn the same amount even without me actually...
And that if I worked outside, I could earn more. Heh.
-Sigh-
I don't know how to tell her...
Shall just wait till I officially find a job.
There's a Royal gathering tomorrow!
Christmas dinner. Heh.
A bit early, but it's alright.
Shall meet them after I'm done with the shop.
Haven't gotten a present yet... Shall ask Libing to help me get.
Aish. Better go off to bed soon.
No shoes in the house! Got rice?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home