Urh. Haven't been writing...
Cause I've been too tired and lazy to do so. Heh.
Went to help out again today, as usual.
Was really sleepy! Slept for about 3+ hours only. :(
So I was kind of grouchy.
Ignored my Grandma most of the time while she was talking to me...
What do you want me to do, man?!
She's like repeating her words everyday?! -_-"
Replied with "orh"s and "mm"s most of the time.
And not to mention she had to argue with me about my calculations today!
I calculated that her profit for a particular item would be $10+!
But she didn't believe me! Even when I wrote everything on a piece of paper!
Oh man.
I almost went crazy that instant.
Aish.
Guilt is starting to surface. :(
-Sigh- Alright, alright. Maybe I should have been more patient with her.
Okay, I'll do just that.
Bah.
There was this American lady at the shop today.
She was selecting some stickers for her bike, and I was supposed to help her.
Very friendly woman! :D
Had a small chat with her.
She's here on a holiday trip... And has a purple Harley Davidson back in America!
Apparently some dirty ah pek was trying to hit on her?!
He kept trying to interrupt the both of us with his lousy, broken English!
So both of us gave each other that look. Haha.
Had to help her translate cause some stickers consists of Chinese characters.
Then when we came across some which was talking about love...
She was like... "Oh! Great for your girlfriend right!".
-_-"
Haha. All in all she's a nice person.
Feels so much better to have someone to talk to at the shop.
Cause it's super boring there! *_*
And I only talk to Grandma.
Re-watched most of my video files yesterday!
They've been rusting.
Found so many good, old videos!
Ah. Miss the good old days. Heh.
I realised that the older R&B songs are so much better than the ones now.
And 1TYM is so good! :D
Shall go download more of their songs!
Shall download BLAQUE's songs too!
Was running through the channels on television yesterday.
Then there was this show which showed some cheerleading... And of course...
I just had to watch Bring It On!
Especially when Baochern haven't been around for quite some time!
You get what I mean, right?
Shit. She's going to kill me for this. Heh. -shows puppy eyes-
BLAQUE's 'As If' is a nice song. Though old. Heh.
Am going to download more songs from Bring It On!
Got to sleep early.
Or I'll be even more grouchy tomorrow. :(
Cause I've been too tired and lazy to do so. Heh.
Went to help out again today, as usual.
Was really sleepy! Slept for about 3+ hours only. :(
So I was kind of grouchy.
Ignored my Grandma most of the time while she was talking to me...
What do you want me to do, man?!
She's like repeating her words everyday?! -_-"
Replied with "orh"s and "mm"s most of the time.
And not to mention she had to argue with me about my calculations today!
I calculated that her profit for a particular item would be $10+!
But she didn't believe me! Even when I wrote everything on a piece of paper!
Oh man.
I almost went crazy that instant.
Aish.
Guilt is starting to surface. :(
-Sigh- Alright, alright. Maybe I should have been more patient with her.
Okay, I'll do just that.
Bah.
There was this American lady at the shop today.
She was selecting some stickers for her bike, and I was supposed to help her.
Very friendly woman! :D
Had a small chat with her.
She's here on a holiday trip... And has a purple Harley Davidson back in America!
Apparently some dirty ah pek was trying to hit on her?!
He kept trying to interrupt the both of us with his lousy, broken English!
So both of us gave each other that look. Haha.
Had to help her translate cause some stickers consists of Chinese characters.
Then when we came across some which was talking about love...
She was like... "Oh! Great for your girlfriend right!".
-_-"
Haha. All in all she's a nice person.
Feels so much better to have someone to talk to at the shop.
Cause it's super boring there! *_*
And I only talk to Grandma.
Re-watched most of my video files yesterday!
They've been rusting.
Found so many good, old videos!
Ah. Miss the good old days. Heh.
I realised that the older R&B songs are so much better than the ones now.
And 1TYM is so good! :D
Shall go download more of their songs!
Shall download BLAQUE's songs too!
Was running through the channels on television yesterday.
Then there was this show which showed some cheerleading... And of course...
I just had to watch Bring It On!
Especially when Baochern haven't been around for quite some time!
You get what I mean, right?
Shit. She's going to kill me for this. Heh. -shows puppy eyes-
BLAQUE's 'As If' is a nice song. Though old. Heh.
Am going to download more songs from Bring It On!
Got to sleep early.
Or I'll be even more grouchy tomorrow. :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home