Alrights I think I'm done with ISSM!
I think.
Aish. Whatever.
I shall use my crapping skills tomorrow.
Which I haven't been using ever since... 'O' Levels. :O
SS/Geo. -_-"
Hopefully it's still around... Some corner of my brain.
Collecting dust.
Shall start on RENG soon.
After I take a break. :D
The night is still young.
Paper's only at 2PM tomorrow.
I am allowed to sleep late. Maha.
I'm not worth it.
I am tired.
I think.
Aish. Whatever.
I shall use my crapping skills tomorrow.
Which I haven't been using ever since... 'O' Levels. :O
SS/Geo. -_-"
Hopefully it's still around... Some corner of my brain.
Collecting dust.
Shall start on RENG soon.
After I take a break. :D
The night is still young.
Paper's only at 2PM tomorrow.
I am allowed to sleep late. Maha.
I'm not worth it.
I am tired.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home