Tuesday, February 28, 2006

ISSM was crap. :/
No time to finish writing.
Bah. Just let it be.

Trying to conquer RENG now.
Not too bad... I just completed Chapter 5.
3 more chapters of calculations and I can start on my 10 chapters of theory.
Should I do past year paper?
Feeling quite lazy though. :X
Luckily I could still vaguely remember the first few chapters.
Or I'll be so dead by now.
Thank the Lord for PBL for once. :/

3 more chapters 3 more chapters 3 more chapters.

Anyway, I don't know if it's just me or what.
Red Bull does keep you awake, as in really wide awake.
But! It seems to make one lose focus or something.
It's like you know what you're studying and stuff but nothing goes in.
Hmmm maybe not really lose focus.
Just not being able to absorb information.
Probably not suitable for studying.
I think it'll be good for say... Tired drivers.
Or people who just need to keep awake for other purposes.
Oh and also, it makes me feel giddy sometimes. :X
Maybe too much caffeine. Haha.
Oh and I think I'm addicted to caffeine or something.
Especially black coffee. :D
But lazy to make now.
Shall make do with my Pokka.

Alrights I think I'm starting to crap my eyeballs out already.
Time to conquer Chapter 6!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home