Sunday, February 26, 2006

Alrights! Finally done with that chapter 3 which took me forever! :D
Left with 10, 11, 12, 13 which consists mainly of calculations.
Don't you just love Mathematics over theory?
Shall chiong them tomorrow.
After that go through past papers in search for answers. :X
Shall try to wake up at 12PM!
And try to finish ISSM by let's say... 7PM?
I think I'll slack though.
No cannot, don't do this to yourself please.
Alrights let's just assume I'll be able to finish by 7PM.
7PM I'll do ELTECH topic revisions and past year paper.
Think I should be able to finish within 3 hours.
10PM I shall start on RENG!
Hopefully I'll be able to complete at least 3 chapters.
Ah. Wish me luck.
Badly need it.

Oh got the blog skin changed.
Looks so much more presentable now.
But I totally forgot about the tag board until Felicia reminded me.
And Felicia, I know you're asleep now.
You will read this soon, I know.
Please pay your tuition fees soon.
You can pay in cash if you want to cause your tuition teacher is rather broke lately.

Shit I totally forgot about TPFF, you know.
Haven't touched it at all.
But I need the tutorial answers for chapter 4 and 5!
Shall try to get them from Minghui on Monday hopefully.
Aiming to complete RENG by... Monday or Tuesday.
Well I don't have a choice actually since the paper is on Wednesday.
What crap am I blabbering?!
Alrights, shall study TPFF on Wednesday and Thursday! :D
AEM... Well, feck that. :X

Go, Mel, go!
Quote from Cedar days - YOU CAN DO IT!

God, the things studying can do to you.

Shall wait a while longer till the caffeine in me wears off.
Feeling quite groggy though. *_*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home