Saturday, February 25, 2006

Just finished studying for ELTECH.
My God.
Still feeling quite blur about it.
Sunday I better go through the lecture notes again and do the papers.
It's supposed to be my most confident paper.

Well, haven't started on any of the other modules.
I am dead.
Think I'll go try to check out ISSM after this entry.
Will be attempting to conquer ISSM during the weekends.
Monday and Tuesday would be left for RENG.
Wednesday and Thursday TPFF.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday AEM.
Somebody save me please.

Can't wait for examinations to be over.
Although I'm still feeling quite sore about CEL2.1. -_-"
Aish, a C is a C.
If I get a C I should be glad that it's not a D. *_*

Alrights.
Off to erm rest for awhile before I touch ISSM.
Don't know if I'm going for training tomorrow or not.
Hmm.

Hopefully, when everything is over.
I'm sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home