Sunday, February 19, 2006

It's late, I know.
And it's been ages, I know too.
Just took a shower, waiting for my hair to dry.
Won't take long.
Finally some time to waste and blog.

ISSM test in the morning.
It was quite a horror cause I didn't study?
Had to resort to copying. :X
Well, everybody was just copying anyway.
Thank God I was able to copy or I would have failed that one badly.
And in the first place it was supposedly relatively easy.

Cabbed down to Kallang for training.
I was half an hour late so the rest was already somewhere far rowing away.
With me at the pontoon. :(
The guys fetched me to the ladies boat though.
Wilson was around, finally.
Reduce my stress level of leading sea training.
Really, the past two weeks were horror.
Hope I won't have to lead sea trainings anymore.
Anyway, he introduced us to our new best friend.
Mr Tyre!
-pops a champagne-
I think Mrs Triangle is coming soon.
Did a few sets here and there.
Well at least it felt better with him around. :)

After training, went home.
Had to go for my medical examination but the clinics open at like 6.30PM.
So I took a nap first. Tired.
It's for my attachment at ExxonMobil.
Extremely troublesome.
I got through the interview amazingly?
Thought they'd never employ me cause I was basically shooting myself throughout.
I told them I can't skip trainings cause it's my responsibility.
Had my drug and alcohol test last week too.
Attachment is starting soon... Dreading it.
Didn't manage to go for my medical examination in the end.
All the clinics were closed! :(
Will have to go to Dr Koh on Monday morning.

Met Crystal at Serangoon Gardens for dinner.
It is officially hum day! :D
She's going to be my hum partner. Hoho.
Talked loads, about the past.
All the way back to primary school.
We've been schoolmates since primary school up till Cedar days.
And we've been in the same Floorball team.
The past felt so innocent.
It seemed like yesterday. :)

Huimin, Jasmine and Amanda came later.
Chilled.

-sigh-
Work tomorrow. Tiring.
I'm almost done with this semester, almost.
Study break next week.
Seriously have to start my intensive studying soon.
So far I've targeted to complete my notes and tutorials by Tuesday.
Before I start the official revision.
Hope I'll be able to make it. :(

27th Feburary - Electrical Technology
28th Feburary - Industrial Safety and Supervisory Management
1st March - Reaction Engineering
3rd March - Transfer Processes - Fluid Flow
6th March - Advanced Engineering Mathematics


I did not drop AEM after all.
Well, left with about a month, might as well complete it.
In fact, I managed to get A+ overall for my 3 tests.
I wonder how? Everybody's questioning me about that too.
Cause I've been absenting myself from lectures and tutorials ever since I don't know when.
-shrugs-

After examinations, it would be back to intensive training.
MR 500
18th and 19th March
Seletar Reservoir

It will be a tough race due to the study break and all.
Just hope we'll be able to do our best. :)
Meanwhile, attachment's going to start on 13th March.
Kill me please.

Feel so drained.
Still got to do some stuff regarding club funds.
Life jackets, boat rentals, training tees, etc.
Also, got to think of training programme.
Time to step up trainings, after examinations that is.
And also, got to help Shurong.
Linda came to me today and talked to me about today's training.
I wasn't around so some stuff was rather messed up.
Will have to organise everything and talk to Shurong about it.
Won't be around during attachment... Got to clear everything up before that.

Okay.
Better go to sleep now before I start all the worrying again.

I need a break.

Spend some time a l o n e .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home