Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Happy Chinese New Year to one and all.
Sad to say I missed school again, so yay.
Ample time to blog. :/

New Year was okay... Not expecting much.
There was a sharp decrease in ang bao money.
Didn't visit my maternal relatives.
It's the 3rd year in a row already.
Not that I'm really that concerned with the money.
More interested in the gathering part. :)

Reunion dinner was spent at our house as usual.
Relatives came.
Had loads!
Mum made chilli crabs. -grin-
KTV with the cousins in the night!
And it's the first time I sang. Haha.
Quite fun, quite fun.
I knew most of the songs amazingly.
Cheryl drove her new car so transportation was settled easily.
Anyway, just to side track a little bit, her new car is quite nice.
White Honda Jazz.
Pretty comfortable
Petrol consumption is low too, much lower than Dad's Mercedes.
Ah. If only I can have my own car too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home