Ah. Just got back from the first committee meeting.
So late and freaking tired.
Luckily Say Meng sent us home. :)
Can't wait to get my driving license.
At least it'll save me a lot of trouble.
Just when I thought everything's over.
I'm so wrong.
Loads of stuff and events coming up. *_*
Why... Why now.
Got to do a lot of things.
-sigh-
Shall try to do them during the long Chinese New Year break.
Tired... Think I'll sleep soon.
So late and freaking tired.
Luckily Say Meng sent us home. :)
Can't wait to get my driving license.
At least it'll save me a lot of trouble.
Just when I thought everything's over.
I'm so wrong.
Loads of stuff and events coming up. *_*
Why... Why now.
Got to do a lot of things.
-sigh-
Shall try to do them during the long Chinese New Year break.
Tired... Think I'll sleep soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home