Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Training today, what else?
Sports Camp people were making quite a din... Irritating.
Can't believe I actually almost went for it last year.
If I did... I think I would have felt like dying. Hahaha.

2.4KM was bleah.
12.45 from the previous 12.36. My God.
Oh well... Shall just run more and improve next month.
Overall the run was okay... First 4 rounds was good to me. 8.05...
Aaron was lying on the track with Oliver beside him after he finished his run.
Was quite pissed... Cause well he's obviously blocking our way.
And Oliver didn't seem to be helping him move.
Had to go round them.
Lost focus and bleah... Dropped like mad.
Everyone was saying I looked damn tensed up during the run.
Ahh... Shall go for a light jog tomorrow to release some tension.
Can't perform under stress. :(
Joined the rest for circuits after that.
Quite fun even though we had limited people! :D
Though I felt like I was going to die for a moment or two. Heh.

Pool rowing was the usuals.
Ah Huat corrected my strokes!
Am still trying to get the hang of it.
Apparently my punching arm is over-working.
Basically I just got to remember not to do extra motions. -_-"
So lame... Sometimes I really wonder why do I do extra stuff to make myself more miserable. Hur.
Just relax dude!

Dinner at market and home I went.

Aww Miss Zhu left this afternoon for India.
No more late night chats for me.
Couldn't send her off due to training.
She'll be back by June 6.
Guess I'll miss working with her. :(

Shall sleep soon.
Got to be in school by 8AM tomorrow or Linda will XYZ me.
Stupid Sports Camp demonstration. Blah.
Shall go train after that... Since I'll be in school anyway.
Hmm... Feel like going out after that.
We'll see.

Acting, makes people irritated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home