Gave training a miss today!
Yeah, you heard me right.
The Mel Zeng finally skipped one of her trainings.
-hears friends and family start cheering-
So far I've missed only... 2 trainings?
One was cause it was Dad's birthday while the other was due to Genting.
Oh well.
I've decided that I needed a break... Even if it was only for a day.
Besides, I really am suffering from some cough-like illness.
What with all the disgusting phlegm. Gah.
Am mentally tired too. :(
A break's good.
So I don't really care about what people's going to say or think about this woman here.
I'm taking a break. That's it. :)
Woke up at say... 2PM I think?
Lazed around before actually getting my pathetic ass off the bed.
Attempted to watch some television.
It's been ages! Can't exactly remember when's the last time I caught something on television.
God didn't want to cooperate though.
No good shows. Or so I assumed?
Basically just flipped through the different programmes and watch Marbie cuddle up beside me.
Awww... He's just so adorable!
And cute.
And sweet.
And insert-word-here...
He likes to cuddle up when I'm lying sprawn all over the three seater couch.
Sorry little one... I've been too busy to play with you lately. :'(
In case you still do not know, he only plays with Dad and I.
Why?
Cause the rest are all mean creatures.
Dum dum di di dum.
I admit I was feeling kind of bored without training. Hmmm...
Waited for parents to come home.
Suggested dining with them. :D
Just felt like spending some time with the family... Without Cheryl of course.
She somehow spoils all my nice outings.
Once she opens her mouth in front of my parents, nothing good comes out of it.
Today was no exception. -rolls eyes-
It's quite upsetting you know?
To make time for such outings feeling so elated and all, then let someone spoil everything.
Till the extent that I wish I had chose to stay at home?
Had dinner at the Russian restaurant nearby, Borsch Steak House or somewhere along that line.
Hmm... I reckon that Jack's Place is still much better.
-shrugs- Dad likes that place... So alright, fine with me. :)
Mum's going to make me try their escargots one day. -scringe-
Those snail-looking things.
Basically I eat everything... But... Having doubts about that one. Haha.
Think Mum's feeling funny lately... I wonder why?
Cheryl's going to Hong Kong in mid May to visit her friend there.
Well actually she only asked for Mum's consent after checking out all the various prices and stuff. -_-"
What a sly person!
So her plan's basically JetAsia, and a four star hotel which her friend helped her check.
Being the generous woman today due to unknown reasons, Mum suggested Cathay instead.
More expensive, but it's in a package... More convenient?
Hmmm... It's extremely weird cause in the first place she don't like the idea of us travelling alone.
I thought my Korea trip was the extreme already.
It's not expensive... But not exactly cheap either.
Tickets and hotel would probably amount to say... $500 and above?
Not inclusive of transportation fees, meals, shopping, etc etc.
I don't really want to think how much would all those total up to.
Funny how she gave her consent without hesitation?
And if you think that's weird enough, you're wrong.
Mum asked me to go too.
Kind of stunned me there for awhile.
Just got back not long ago... And she's suggesting another trip for me.
Do I have 'I want to go overseas' imprinted on my forehead? Or is it just me?
Maybe I'm too sensitive. Haha. She probably just meant well.
So here comes the most important part of that whole bloody clause above.
To go or not to go?
It'll be a good trip with my sister... Not including Mum's immediate consent.
But... I've got my own commitments here.
How now brown cow?
I think... I'll most probably give that trip a miss. :(
There's training... Got to try and focus.
Pretty much messed up lately I think?
Shall help Mum save money too.
Wonder if we're done paying for the house yet? I hope we are.
Then can I use that sum of money for my MP3 player? -puppy eyes-
Alright. I shan't go. -heart sinks-
By the way, heard there'll be a time trial on the 15th for the girls.
Individual rowing.
Great! I'm finally going to die! Yayness!
-jumps around in joy-
I hope I'll be able to finish rowing that 300M without fainting or something.
Wish me luck ya?
Oh, you can pray for me too.
Hmm... Maybe going to Hong Kong's not a bad idea after all. :X
Oh well. We'll see.
Meeting Terry and Linda later for some coffee.
Wonder how's training today... Hopefully good?
Ah. Shall bug Cheryl to send me there. :D
Off I go to get ready!
I left the womb for this?!
Yeah, you heard me right.
The Mel Zeng finally skipped one of her trainings.
-hears friends and family start cheering-
So far I've missed only... 2 trainings?
One was cause it was Dad's birthday while the other was due to Genting.
Oh well.
I've decided that I needed a break... Even if it was only for a day.
Besides, I really am suffering from some cough-like illness.
What with all the disgusting phlegm. Gah.
Am mentally tired too. :(
A break's good.
So I don't really care about what people's going to say or think about this woman here.
I'm taking a break. That's it. :)
Woke up at say... 2PM I think?
Lazed around before actually getting my pathetic ass off the bed.
Attempted to watch some television.
It's been ages! Can't exactly remember when's the last time I caught something on television.
God didn't want to cooperate though.
No good shows. Or so I assumed?
Basically just flipped through the different programmes and watch Marbie cuddle up beside me.
Awww... He's just so adorable!
And cute.
And sweet.
And insert-word-here...
He likes to cuddle up when I'm lying sprawn all over the three seater couch.
Sorry little one... I've been too busy to play with you lately. :'(
In case you still do not know, he only plays with Dad and I.
Why?
Cause the rest are all mean creatures.
Dum dum di di dum.
I admit I was feeling kind of bored without training. Hmmm...
Waited for parents to come home.
Suggested dining with them. :D
Just felt like spending some time with the family... Without Cheryl of course.
She somehow spoils all my nice outings.
Once she opens her mouth in front of my parents, nothing good comes out of it.
Today was no exception. -rolls eyes-
It's quite upsetting you know?
To make time for such outings feeling so elated and all, then let someone spoil everything.
Till the extent that I wish I had chose to stay at home?
Had dinner at the Russian restaurant nearby, Borsch Steak House or somewhere along that line.
Hmm... I reckon that Jack's Place is still much better.
-shrugs- Dad likes that place... So alright, fine with me. :)
Mum's going to make me try their escargots one day. -scringe-
Those snail-looking things.
Basically I eat everything... But... Having doubts about that one. Haha.
Think Mum's feeling funny lately... I wonder why?
Cheryl's going to Hong Kong in mid May to visit her friend there.
Well actually she only asked for Mum's consent after checking out all the various prices and stuff. -_-"
What a sly person!
So her plan's basically JetAsia, and a four star hotel which her friend helped her check.
Being the generous woman today due to unknown reasons, Mum suggested Cathay instead.
More expensive, but it's in a package... More convenient?
Hmmm... It's extremely weird cause in the first place she don't like the idea of us travelling alone.
I thought my Korea trip was the extreme already.
It's not expensive... But not exactly cheap either.
Tickets and hotel would probably amount to say... $500 and above?
Not inclusive of transportation fees, meals, shopping, etc etc.
I don't really want to think how much would all those total up to.
Funny how she gave her consent without hesitation?
And if you think that's weird enough, you're wrong.
Mum asked me to go too.
Kind of stunned me there for awhile.
Just got back not long ago... And she's suggesting another trip for me.
Do I have 'I want to go overseas' imprinted on my forehead? Or is it just me?
Maybe I'm too sensitive. Haha. She probably just meant well.
So here comes the most important part of that whole bloody clause above.
To go or not to go?
It'll be a good trip with my sister... Not including Mum's immediate consent.
But... I've got my own commitments here.
How now brown cow?
I think... I'll most probably give that trip a miss. :(
There's training... Got to try and focus.
Pretty much messed up lately I think?
Shall help Mum save money too.
Wonder if we're done paying for the house yet? I hope we are.
Then can I use that sum of money for my MP3 player? -puppy eyes-
Alright. I shan't go. -heart sinks-
By the way, heard there'll be a time trial on the 15th for the girls.
Individual rowing.
Great! I'm finally going to die! Yayness!
-jumps around in joy-
I hope I'll be able to finish rowing that 300M without fainting or something.
Wish me luck ya?
Oh, you can pray for me too.
Hmm... Maybe going to Hong Kong's not a bad idea after all. :X
Oh well. We'll see.
Meeting Terry and Linda later for some coffee.
Wonder how's training today... Hopefully good?
Ah. Shall bug Cheryl to send me there. :D
Off I go to get ready!
I left the womb for this?!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home