Monday, May 02, 2005

What a bad-luck day for me.

First I couldn't wake up in time for work.
Not to mention jogging. -rolls eyes-
When Ah Xiang called me, I was still sleeping. Hur.
It's a good thing that I live so near though... At least I won't be that late.
Late for half an hour.
Gah. Couldn't really sleep throughout the night.
Kept falling in and out of lala land.
On a lighter note though!
I'm starting to adjust my biological clock back. :D

Work was hmm... Alright?
Tell me how much more interesting can it get.

Desmond helped with the belt.
Then I was left alone to handle all those irritating orders.
Not extremely busy. Just what I've thought.
Wait till Mothers' Day ya?
I'm still traumatised by that day last year.
Totally horrifying.
Aunt took over the counter in the night.
Became runner.
It was fun! Well at least I felt that it's more... Exciting than making orders?
Just got to run here and there, pass orders here and there.

The careless person here cut her finger for the 197924723456th time.
Was chopping kappa when I lifted the knife too high.
Slit my skin away. Ouch.
Bled pretty badly... Just wouldn't stop.
Had to apply pressure for like damn long.
Well, I'm not the only one. :P
Desmond, Ah Xiang, Ah Kun and Fangjie was cut too.
The cut wasn't that painful... But the washing was.
While washing I want to cry man. -_-"
I refuse to wear that condom-like thing! Tsk.
It's like how disgusting?
I'd rather suffer the pain. :X
Blah. I hope it'll heal fast... Don't seem to be though.
The pain is so unbearable I'm still wearing a plaster now.
Can't seem to bend that finger too cause it'll just stretch my wound.
-bangs head on table-

Oh I forgot to add why people laughed their asses off when I cut myself?
Well, I was complaining to Ah Xiang and King that I don't want to squeeze the damn Kanimayo thing for Aunt.
It's freaking troublesome and tiring.
Squeeze till it's dry with our bare hands?
And so I jokingly said "Hey! Will you cut my hand please? So I'll be injured and not be able to squeeze them!"
-continue chopping kappa-
And voila!
God answered my prayers. -_-"
Funny how he doesn't answer the rest of them. :/

I remember I used to cut myself at least once a week when I was still a full-timer.
Then Yvonne would be damn excited cause she wants to come up with this book for me.
101 Ways To Cut Yourself
Thanks man.
Silliest way number one: Slam the fridge door shut with your thumb still in it.
Hur. Yeah, bow to me. Hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home