Back from Geylang with colleagues!
Frog legs porridge!
Hmm... But I still think the back alley one's much nicer.
Still good though, good enough.
Yvonne, Desmond, Ah Xiang, Wenshan, Priscilla, Catherine, Karen and I. :D
Awww... Poor Karen's last frog legs porridge meal before she leaves for India on Tuesday.
Hopefully she'd be able to have clean water there, clean food, clean lodging and of course safely away from pervertic black blacks.
We shall pray for her here in Singapore while we go for our Sushi Tei outings and frog legs porridge. :X
Aww... I think I'm really going to miss Miss Zhu. :(
Work was the usuals... Late crowd.
Well I managed to get to work on time! A few minutes earlier somemore!
To think that Miss Zhu was saying I'd only get up when Ah Xiang calls.
That's cause both of us ended up chatting till about 6AM?
Was helping her check her packing list.
Gosh... She's leaving in a few days time and she haven't gotten lots of stuff!
Tsk tsk.
Am working on Thursday morning and Friday next week. :D
Rather satisfied with the schedule.
Can't expect much cause there's training on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
Guess I also want to do some self-trainings too.
Got to thank Ah Low for thinking about me. Heh.
Friday's a good day to work... Cause it's schedule planning day!
Also told him about what those full-timers' been doing at the counter.
The unwashed rice ball machine... Whatever happened to the akagais?
All the ultra short cut methods they've been doing.
It's like... Totally wrong?
Both of us ended up talking about Carol.
Man they should try working with her... Then they'll know what is standard.
Gosh. I hate it when people do ultra short cut methods!
I mean if the outcome's totally the same then nevermind... But this is really... Hmm.
What happened to all those stuff I taught them! -starts barking-
Better get to bed soon. Been losing sleep. :)
Stunned for a moment with your appearance.
Frog legs porridge!
Hmm... But I still think the back alley one's much nicer.
Still good though, good enough.
Yvonne, Desmond, Ah Xiang, Wenshan, Priscilla, Catherine, Karen and I. :D
Awww... Poor Karen's last frog legs porridge meal before she leaves for India on Tuesday.
Hopefully she'd be able to have clean water there, clean food, clean lodging and of course safely away from pervertic black blacks.
We shall pray for her here in Singapore while we go for our Sushi Tei outings and frog legs porridge. :X
Aww... I think I'm really going to miss Miss Zhu. :(
Work was the usuals... Late crowd.
Well I managed to get to work on time! A few minutes earlier somemore!
To think that Miss Zhu was saying I'd only get up when Ah Xiang calls.
That's cause both of us ended up chatting till about 6AM?
Was helping her check her packing list.
Gosh... She's leaving in a few days time and she haven't gotten lots of stuff!
Tsk tsk.
Am working on Thursday morning and Friday next week. :D
Rather satisfied with the schedule.
Can't expect much cause there's training on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
Guess I also want to do some self-trainings too.
Got to thank Ah Low for thinking about me. Heh.
Friday's a good day to work... Cause it's schedule planning day!
Also told him about what those full-timers' been doing at the counter.
The unwashed rice ball machine... Whatever happened to the akagais?
All the ultra short cut methods they've been doing.
It's like... Totally wrong?
Both of us ended up talking about Carol.
Man they should try working with her... Then they'll know what is standard.
Gosh. I hate it when people do ultra short cut methods!
I mean if the outcome's totally the same then nevermind... But this is really... Hmm.
What happened to all those stuff I taught them! -starts barking-
Better get to bed soon. Been losing sleep. :)
Stunned for a moment with your appearance.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home