I wrote an entry last night. But damn blogger wanted so much to be a bitch, the whole site screwed everything off. Does that mean I got to re-type whatever I've said?! It's freaking long! All about the Genting trip. Bleah. Feeling lazy. Think I'll just do a brief one.
Day 1:
Set off the night before, 10PM. Bus was nice! 3 in a row seater kind. So much better than the bus we took to Penang. At least my head could stay on the cushion and I didn't feel so car sick. How I wish Penang trips would be like this in the future. -hint- Sat with Phat Lin! But that girl just slept most of the time. Didn't sleep much... Think slept for about half an hour only? Cause my sleeping time's only at 6AM. -_-" Ended up chatting with Qijia, Jiansen and Odel most of the time. Interesting stuff.
Reached Genting early in the morning. But we had to wait for hours before we could check in. Think we checked in only at about 8AM? -shrugs- Walked around the area while waiting. They had their breakfast at some noodle house which sucked. Starchy noodles. Wasn't feeling hungry. Room was super small! Kind of stunned me when we entered? All they had was a queen-sized bed, small television, coffee table and dressing table. That's about it? Not even a cupboard or safe box. -_-" Toilet was small too, no bathtub. Not that I'm complaining. Never did like bathtubs. Our room's inter-linked to Odel and Li Nan's! How cool was that. :P Left the inter-link door open throughout the whole thing. Heh. Washed up and napped for about an hour before meeting the rest for lunch.
They had lunch while I just drank my Starbucks hot chocolate. Was feeling super grouchy! Cause I only slept for like less than two hours? :( Played the outdoor Theme Park. Wasn't as exciting as I thought it'd be. Maybe cause the last time I went was like damn long ago. Played some round about thing twice in a row. Gosh. Made everyone feel so sick? Felt like puking. No more games that makes me go round and round. Bleah. Think the best games around was probably the Corkscrew and some Superman thing. Oh and also the cycling cycling on the water one which I insisted on everyone playing with me. :X It was like how fun?! Best game there. Hahaha. Derick and the rest even formed a straight line, wanting to compete with each other from one end of the pond to the other. Got stopped by the person-in-charge there. :X
Dinner at Kenny Rogers! Food was okay though small proportion. Service sucked big time. Period. Played cards in the night with Ashley, Linda and Odel. Ken went to gamble at the Casino with the rest while some of us stayed. Li Nan slept damn early. And I realised that Uno can be a real draggy game. -_-'
Day 2:
Woke up in the late mornings. Missed breakfast. Walked around. Did some shopping. Didn't go Kuala Lumpur in the end cause we figured out that we'd be like spending at least four hours just to travel there and back? Might as well stay. Basically we just walked around the whole day. Some of them went to play bowling... But I'm not a bowling kind of person.
Lunch at Pizza Hut, dinner at Kyros Kebab. Bleah. Pizza Hut was so much better. One of the best restaurants there? Others had really sucky service or food.
I forgot what we did the whole day. Think we just did shopping? :X
Night time, most of them gathered in our room. Played some 3 6 9 game. Loser drink one glass of water. Damn fun! And that Hanxiong was damn blur can! Everytime it's his turn, he'll definitely drink a glass or two. -_-" So blur. Think he drank close to 3 jugs. Hahaha. Some of them left for gambling again shortly after. The rest played Uno. Told you it was a draggy game. That game alone took about 2 hours I think? Everyone just couldn't game. After gambling, Ken came back. Lost about RM100+? Yeah it's quite a lot but I think it's okay... Just for the fun of it. Once in awhile should be acceptable ya? Ashley's reaction was damn funny when he confessed. :X Played 21 points, betting with push ups. Ashley and Ken did the most! They kept challenging each other. -_-" Luck was pretty good. :P
Day 3:
Last minute shopping and brunch at some Chinese restaurant before setting off.
Reached Singapore at about 9+PM I think? Much later than expected.
Overall the trip was quite fun due to the company! Genting's rather boring though. Maybe we should try Kuala Lumpur or Rendang next time? :P
Training today though we just reached Singapore only last night. Luckily training's in the late afternoons. Training was hmm... Frustrating and tiring. The weights keep cheating my feelings. :( Anyway, think I'm having post menstrual syndrome. :( Been feeling so frustrated, upset, grouchy, and what ever you want to add. And most of the time I don't know why am I feeling that way? Kind of no reason. Gah. Bleah.
Day 1:
Set off the night before, 10PM. Bus was nice! 3 in a row seater kind. So much better than the bus we took to Penang. At least my head could stay on the cushion and I didn't feel so car sick. How I wish Penang trips would be like this in the future. -hint- Sat with Phat Lin! But that girl just slept most of the time. Didn't sleep much... Think slept for about half an hour only? Cause my sleeping time's only at 6AM. -_-" Ended up chatting with Qijia, Jiansen and Odel most of the time. Interesting stuff.
Reached Genting early in the morning. But we had to wait for hours before we could check in. Think we checked in only at about 8AM? -shrugs- Walked around the area while waiting. They had their breakfast at some noodle house which sucked. Starchy noodles. Wasn't feeling hungry. Room was super small! Kind of stunned me when we entered? All they had was a queen-sized bed, small television, coffee table and dressing table. That's about it? Not even a cupboard or safe box. -_-" Toilet was small too, no bathtub. Not that I'm complaining. Never did like bathtubs. Our room's inter-linked to Odel and Li Nan's! How cool was that. :P Left the inter-link door open throughout the whole thing. Heh. Washed up and napped for about an hour before meeting the rest for lunch.
They had lunch while I just drank my Starbucks hot chocolate. Was feeling super grouchy! Cause I only slept for like less than two hours? :( Played the outdoor Theme Park. Wasn't as exciting as I thought it'd be. Maybe cause the last time I went was like damn long ago. Played some round about thing twice in a row. Gosh. Made everyone feel so sick? Felt like puking. No more games that makes me go round and round. Bleah. Think the best games around was probably the Corkscrew and some Superman thing. Oh and also the cycling cycling on the water one which I insisted on everyone playing with me. :X It was like how fun?! Best game there. Hahaha. Derick and the rest even formed a straight line, wanting to compete with each other from one end of the pond to the other. Got stopped by the person-in-charge there. :X
Dinner at Kenny Rogers! Food was okay though small proportion. Service sucked big time. Period. Played cards in the night with Ashley, Linda and Odel. Ken went to gamble at the Casino with the rest while some of us stayed. Li Nan slept damn early. And I realised that Uno can be a real draggy game. -_-'
Day 2:
Woke up in the late mornings. Missed breakfast. Walked around. Did some shopping. Didn't go Kuala Lumpur in the end cause we figured out that we'd be like spending at least four hours just to travel there and back? Might as well stay. Basically we just walked around the whole day. Some of them went to play bowling... But I'm not a bowling kind of person.
Lunch at Pizza Hut, dinner at Kyros Kebab. Bleah. Pizza Hut was so much better. One of the best restaurants there? Others had really sucky service or food.
I forgot what we did the whole day. Think we just did shopping? :X
Night time, most of them gathered in our room. Played some 3 6 9 game. Loser drink one glass of water. Damn fun! And that Hanxiong was damn blur can! Everytime it's his turn, he'll definitely drink a glass or two. -_-" So blur. Think he drank close to 3 jugs. Hahaha. Some of them left for gambling again shortly after. The rest played Uno. Told you it was a draggy game. That game alone took about 2 hours I think? Everyone just couldn't game. After gambling, Ken came back. Lost about RM100+? Yeah it's quite a lot but I think it's okay... Just for the fun of it. Once in awhile should be acceptable ya? Ashley's reaction was damn funny when he confessed. :X Played 21 points, betting with push ups. Ashley and Ken did the most! They kept challenging each other. -_-" Luck was pretty good. :P
Day 3:
Last minute shopping and brunch at some Chinese restaurant before setting off.
Reached Singapore at about 9+PM I think? Much later than expected.
Overall the trip was quite fun due to the company! Genting's rather boring though. Maybe we should try Kuala Lumpur or Rendang next time? :P
Training today though we just reached Singapore only last night. Luckily training's in the late afternoons. Training was hmm... Frustrating and tiring. The weights keep cheating my feelings. :( Anyway, think I'm having post menstrual syndrome. :( Been feeling so frustrated, upset, grouchy, and what ever you want to add. And most of the time I don't know why am I feeling that way? Kind of no reason. Gah. Bleah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home