Neck pain. Fell asleep on the couch. The armrest is too high. -_-"
Worked 10AM to 3PM today! Was late for work again. 3 minutes late. Bleah. Isn't my fault. Cause what they told me was John went to make the hand punch 6 minutes faster. Stupid shit. Bleah. Hopefully I won't be late tomorrow. Working 8AM to 10.30PM tomorrow! Got to help them in the morning for the catering thing. And guess what. I was picked to go to fecking Fort Canning Hill! My God. Got to go there and make sushis for the SBS people. :( I'll be there alone... With some chef from another outlet. Wonder if I'm lucky or unlucky. Unlucky cause I'm the only one chosen to go there and I bet it's going to be a hot, hot day. Haven't done catering before. Lucky cause maybe the job scope is more slack than working in the restaurant. All I got to do there is to make 500 pieces of sanshoku hana salmon, 300 pieces of salmon sushi and 300 pieces of maguro sushi. Okay that's actually a lot. Good thing is that since the type of sushis needed to be made there is so little, I don't have to think and trouble myself so much. Just repeat the same actions again and again. Wish me luck. On a lighter note, I'd be earning $108 alone for tomorrow! 13.5 hours of work multiplied by $8. Wheee. Heard from Ah Low that if I'm a full-timer, the catering thing might drag till late night. But since I'm a part-timer I get to go home earlier. I hope they do drag and let me work longer. Heh. Dum dum di di dum. Still remember how I used to request for more OT... Till the extent that I worked 6 days full shift and one day off. Ah. Tiring, but the money is good.
Oh. Had some very unexpected customers today. Was topping up some stuff at the counter when two customers asked Ah Kun if I was an ex-Cedarian. Ah Kun was at the counter cause he had to slice 500 slices of salmon for the salmon fried tomorrow. Poor him. Anyway, I turned and realised that she's an ex-Cedarian with her mum. One year younger than me in her JC uniform. She looked familiar... Think I've seen her around in school before. But we don't know each other. Told them that it was the holidays that's why I'm working... Yada, yada. The funny thing was not that they knew I was an ex-Cedarian... But that her mum says no wonder I looked familiar! Kind of weird for mums to recognise me, especially when I don't know her daughter. Pretty friendly people. It's funny how I'm becoming more sociable only after leaving Cedar. Most people think I'm an anti-social person. :/ Recently started talking to one of my juniors. I've never spoke to her in Cedar before. She says I didn't look approachable, so she didn't dare talk to me. -_-" Oh wells. I'm like how friendly? :X Lalala.
Work ended pretty quickly. Man! Now I know how it feels like when the waitresses have 10-3 shift! Damn shuang. :P In the past kitchen staff did not have such shift. We only have 3 kinds of shift. 10-5, 5-10.30 and 10-10.30. Even if you're a part-timer it's the same. But now they changed everything to spilt shift so yay. Shall only work morning shift during weekdays. Weekends work more. Maha.
Went shopping at NTUC and Guardian Pharmacy. Spent $40+ close to $50 altogether unknowingly. Terry didn't stop me! Bought food, drinks, magazines, toothpaste and dental floss... Yada, yada. Bleah. I had to refrain myself from buying more incase I don't eat them in the end. Spent so much alone. :(
Think I'll go sleep soon... Got to wake up at 7AM tomorrow. Maha. Ah Low is going to give me morning call. :X
Worked 10AM to 3PM today! Was late for work again. 3 minutes late. Bleah. Isn't my fault. Cause what they told me was John went to make the hand punch 6 minutes faster. Stupid shit. Bleah. Hopefully I won't be late tomorrow. Working 8AM to 10.30PM tomorrow! Got to help them in the morning for the catering thing. And guess what. I was picked to go to fecking Fort Canning Hill! My God. Got to go there and make sushis for the SBS people. :( I'll be there alone... With some chef from another outlet. Wonder if I'm lucky or unlucky. Unlucky cause I'm the only one chosen to go there and I bet it's going to be a hot, hot day. Haven't done catering before. Lucky cause maybe the job scope is more slack than working in the restaurant. All I got to do there is to make 500 pieces of sanshoku hana salmon, 300 pieces of salmon sushi and 300 pieces of maguro sushi. Okay that's actually a lot. Good thing is that since the type of sushis needed to be made there is so little, I don't have to think and trouble myself so much. Just repeat the same actions again and again. Wish me luck. On a lighter note, I'd be earning $108 alone for tomorrow! 13.5 hours of work multiplied by $8. Wheee. Heard from Ah Low that if I'm a full-timer, the catering thing might drag till late night. But since I'm a part-timer I get to go home earlier. I hope they do drag and let me work longer. Heh. Dum dum di di dum. Still remember how I used to request for more OT... Till the extent that I worked 6 days full shift and one day off. Ah. Tiring, but the money is good.
Oh. Had some very unexpected customers today. Was topping up some stuff at the counter when two customers asked Ah Kun if I was an ex-Cedarian. Ah Kun was at the counter cause he had to slice 500 slices of salmon for the salmon fried tomorrow. Poor him. Anyway, I turned and realised that she's an ex-Cedarian with her mum. One year younger than me in her JC uniform. She looked familiar... Think I've seen her around in school before. But we don't know each other. Told them that it was the holidays that's why I'm working... Yada, yada. The funny thing was not that they knew I was an ex-Cedarian... But that her mum says no wonder I looked familiar! Kind of weird for mums to recognise me, especially when I don't know her daughter. Pretty friendly people. It's funny how I'm becoming more sociable only after leaving Cedar. Most people think I'm an anti-social person. :/ Recently started talking to one of my juniors. I've never spoke to her in Cedar before. She says I didn't look approachable, so she didn't dare talk to me. -_-" Oh wells. I'm like how friendly? :X Lalala.
Work ended pretty quickly. Man! Now I know how it feels like when the waitresses have 10-3 shift! Damn shuang. :P In the past kitchen staff did not have such shift. We only have 3 kinds of shift. 10-5, 5-10.30 and 10-10.30. Even if you're a part-timer it's the same. But now they changed everything to spilt shift so yay. Shall only work morning shift during weekdays. Weekends work more. Maha.
Went shopping at NTUC and Guardian Pharmacy. Spent $40+ close to $50 altogether unknowingly. Terry didn't stop me! Bought food, drinks, magazines, toothpaste and dental floss... Yada, yada. Bleah. I had to refrain myself from buying more incase I don't eat them in the end. Spent so much alone. :(
Think I'll go sleep soon... Got to wake up at 7AM tomorrow. Maha. Ah Low is going to give me morning call. :X

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home