Just finished cleaning my room! Wheeee... It's spick and span. See how my floor shine, how neat my wardrobe is, how cute my Bed">bed looks with its clean sheets. Erm okay. Not exactly cute cause the pillow case and Bed">bedsheet don't really match. I find it absolutely dumb for Bed">bedsheet manufacturers to only include one pillow case in the whole package! I've got two pillows for goodness sake! That's not the point. The point is... My room is ultra-fecking-clean! :D Mel is a happy kid. -skips around the room-
Ah. Tired. I had to constantly remind myself not to give up while cleaning the room just now. Was just so shagged. It's all worth it. :) But... The rest of the house is in a mess. Bleah. Shall find time to clean the different areas up slowly since it's the holidays! Feel like such a clean freak. Clean is good. Maybe I'll start with the so-called family area. It looks like a rubbish dump. Shall throw all those rubbish away and stuff... Arrange the furnitures... Yada, yada. Maybe throw in a few stuff or two and tada! It shall be a good chill out place where everyone can watch television or do anything they want there. Ahh... The warmth. Then again... I wonder if I'd really be able to do that. -_-" The last time I tried cleaning that area up, after a few weeks it was in a mess all over again. :( Shall just try. So free.
There was the Relay Duathlon today! Linda and Ashley got fifth for their Women's Opens while Jinyuan and Derick got fifth for their Men's Opens. I don't know which position did Kok Yi and I got, they didn't put the results up. Aish... We definitely did not get top 5. All the NJC canoeists won. :/ Not surprising though. They're really good. I started the 4KM run first... Everything was okay and going well I suppose, at least we weren't the last few. Until! The 6KM canoeing part. -_-" All the NJC canoeists just zoom past us. Eat their backwash. Hahaha. 6KM is definitely not short. But it didn't seem that long either... I mean after all you just keep on rowing. We couldn't keep the boat straight! Think we really wasted loads of time countering the direction. Bleah. Nevertheless, the whole thing was pretty much fun! A part from the running part ya. :X
Washed up and had dinner with them at Geylang. Had prawn noodles. Oh my God. The prawns are damn big! The prawn noodles are really good. -drools- We had a pretty fun time watching the prostitutes run away from the cops. The cops are seriously dumb. It was really obvious that they were pretending to be working. If they really intended to catch them, do you think they'd be able to escape that easily? And yarh, we saw a policeman 'taking pictures' without the lens cover off. Now how dumb was that?! Why are we being taxed man?! Can someone explain to me? Derick was giving me an example. Like the police turns on the sirens during robberies... It's the same as telling the robbers that 'The police are here! Scram now!' True true. It's all just a show. A scam. :/ Hmm... Sympathise with the prostitutes though. I mean... Trying to make a living and all. -sigh- I believe they had no choice but to join such trade. Who wants to be a prostitute? Gosh. I hope they'd have a better future in the end. :) I think I have a soft spot for maids and prostitutes. And that silly Linda. -_-" Had to protect her from those men while walking back to the car. Tsk, tsk. Frankly speaking, I doubt it's safe for any girl to walk around that area alone. Hmm. Had soya bean and you tiao! Nice. :D All in all, very very satisfying dinner. Started packing the room immediately when I got back till now.
Running either Rifle Range or Buona Vista tomorrow! Odel and most probably Sheryl and Ashley. Think Qijia will be joining us too. Not sure about Linda though. Hmm... Am thinking of pull ups before the run. Maybe I'll go there earlier to train. :) Ahhh... I hope it'll be a good run, good weather, good performance. And so... The holidays would be packed with simple trainings, work and the cleaning up of the house! Going to start work on Tuesday. Ah Low needs help since one of the workers just took two weeks MC. Wheee. Work = Money! I hope that worker don't come back ever again! How cool is that! :D
Alright. Off to Bed">bed. -collapse on Bed">bed-
Ah. Tired. I had to constantly remind myself not to give up while cleaning the room just now. Was just so shagged. It's all worth it. :) But... The rest of the house is in a mess. Bleah. Shall find time to clean the different areas up slowly since it's the holidays! Feel like such a clean freak. Clean is good. Maybe I'll start with the so-called family area. It looks like a rubbish dump. Shall throw all those rubbish away and stuff... Arrange the furnitures... Yada, yada. Maybe throw in a few stuff or two and tada! It shall be a good chill out place where everyone can watch television or do anything they want there. Ahh... The warmth. Then again... I wonder if I'd really be able to do that. -_-" The last time I tried cleaning that area up, after a few weeks it was in a mess all over again. :( Shall just try. So free.
There was the Relay Duathlon today! Linda and Ashley got fifth for their Women's Opens while Jinyuan and Derick got fifth for their Men's Opens. I don't know which position did Kok Yi and I got, they didn't put the results up. Aish... We definitely did not get top 5. All the NJC canoeists won. :/ Not surprising though. They're really good. I started the 4KM run first... Everything was okay and going well I suppose, at least we weren't the last few. Until! The 6KM canoeing part. -_-" All the NJC canoeists just zoom past us. Eat their backwash. Hahaha. 6KM is definitely not short. But it didn't seem that long either... I mean after all you just keep on rowing. We couldn't keep the boat straight! Think we really wasted loads of time countering the direction. Bleah. Nevertheless, the whole thing was pretty much fun! A part from the running part ya. :X
Washed up and had dinner with them at Geylang. Had prawn noodles. Oh my God. The prawns are damn big! The prawn noodles are really good. -drools- We had a pretty fun time watching the prostitutes run away from the cops. The cops are seriously dumb. It was really obvious that they were pretending to be working. If they really intended to catch them, do you think they'd be able to escape that easily? And yarh, we saw a policeman 'taking pictures' without the lens cover off. Now how dumb was that?! Why are we being taxed man?! Can someone explain to me? Derick was giving me an example. Like the police turns on the sirens during robberies... It's the same as telling the robbers that 'The police are here! Scram now!' True true. It's all just a show. A scam. :/ Hmm... Sympathise with the prostitutes though. I mean... Trying to make a living and all. -sigh- I believe they had no choice but to join such trade. Who wants to be a prostitute? Gosh. I hope they'd have a better future in the end. :) I think I have a soft spot for maids and prostitutes. And that silly Linda. -_-" Had to protect her from those men while walking back to the car. Tsk, tsk. Frankly speaking, I doubt it's safe for any girl to walk around that area alone. Hmm. Had soya bean and you tiao! Nice. :D All in all, very very satisfying dinner. Started packing the room immediately when I got back till now.
Running either Rifle Range or Buona Vista tomorrow! Odel and most probably Sheryl and Ashley. Think Qijia will be joining us too. Not sure about Linda though. Hmm... Am thinking of pull ups before the run. Maybe I'll go there earlier to train. :) Ahhh... I hope it'll be a good run, good weather, good performance. And so... The holidays would be packed with simple trainings, work and the cleaning up of the house! Going to start work on Tuesday. Ah Low needs help since one of the workers just took two weeks MC. Wheee. Work = Money! I hope that worker don't come back ever again! How cool is that! :D
Alright. Off to Bed">bed. -collapse on Bed">bed-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home