Saturday, January 22, 2005

-yawn- I'm starting to get lazy again. Hmm... Or is that I haven't changed at all right from the start? Aiyah. It doesn't matter right? Yes. -nods-

Spent the day at home! Felt like being a couch potato for the day. The house felt weird for a public holiday without Mum being around. No cold breakfast. Well that's cause I usually don't get to wake up in time for breakfast. She buys it anyway. No wake up calls. She loves to wake me up early in the morning though she knows I'll be back to sleep after entertaining her for a moment. No naggings. Not that I'm complaining about this. I kind of enjoy listening to her and sometimes, chit chat with her. I hate it when my sisters don't make any effort to communicate with her. Won't they be afraid that our parents would be lonely? Tsk. Oh well. Mum went to Thailand with her friends for a short holiday trip on Thursday. She'll be back by Sunday if I'm not wrong. I hope she enjoys herself! :D It's about time she go out and have a great time without having to think about the family. Shall call her some time tomorrow or the day after to check.

Gave Smarty a bath. She smells heavenly now! Tried recalling when's the last time I actually gave the dogs a bath. Maybe months ago? Close to a year? Man... Mum's been doing that all the while. And so, I've been given this important task. Obviously my sisters wouldn't care. Cheryl and Eunice both went out today. -shrugs- Anyway, kind of lost touch on bathing the dogs. Felt so weird! Their body shape and stuff. :X Dad and I couldn't find Smarty's brush after that! Wonder where did Mum put it. Had to use another brush that's not exactly meant for after bath. Shall help bathe the dogs more often in the future. Nothing tedious.

Intended to catch some interesting television programmes. Basically flipped through every single channel I could find. It's Hari Raya and they didn't show any interesting movies! What the. :( The only interesting one I saw was probably Europe Music Awards? But hey, that's not a movie. Okay. Maybe Pretty Woman which was shown at like what? 11+PM?! Richard Gere and Julia Roberts are hot. Okay, back to main subject. Ended up watching more MTVs than movies. -rolls eyes-

By the way, there was Ngee Ann Open House yesterday. It's on till Saturday. Saw Cedarians! Cedarians just make me hyped up. :D Though I do not exactly know all of them. Maybe one or two... And the rest just familiar faces. Aish... The familiar uniforms just make me feel so homely. Miss Cedar a whole lot. :( They were there for some donating thing. Had to help them. Chit chat a little with them too. -clears throat- Though I do not know all of them. Hmm. Basically in Cedar, everybody knows everybody. Heh. Libing was supposed to tell me that Jieming and her friends were coming! I was caught unprepared for the donation thing! Or I could have prepared more 20 cent coins! Tsk. Oh I had my cartoon portrait done too. Don't look like me. -_-' Hung around Dragon Boat's booth for awhile. Then went for training.

I think I'm having mood swings these few days. :( Or was it like that all the while? Can't seem to control my temper and emotions well. In the end, I'll just try to bottle everything up and feel like bursting. Gah. Especially when I do not get enough sleep. I'll just blow at the tiniest thing. Like say... I felt like crap when I got back my OIC paper. It was also the day I did my EM3 test. It's a 79/100 and 44/50 respectively. Not so bad... But I still felt like crap. Maybe I'm asking too much from myself and the people around me. -sigh- Shall just relax and cool everything off. Take things a step at a time. Maybe I'll feel better. Or maybe my period is coming? Boo. Someone take out my womb please. Maybe that's the reason why I can't seem to jump far. The womb's too heavy. Okay I'm crapping. I think I need a break. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home