Friday, November 12, 2004

Caught Princess Diary today with Terry and Qijia. It was hilarious! All the airhead jokes. Hahaha. They're so... Airhead. :X I want to watch Taxi! Seems like a rather exciting show to watch. With hot babes in it of course. -drools- :D~ Shall watch it next week with the royalties. Mahaha. Nadene's coming back next Tuesday and we already planned to watch it with her when she's back from Australia. Huimin's leaving for Thailand on Wednesday though... So... -shrugs- Most probably watching on Tuesday cause that's like the only day everybody would be in Singapore. Good time for a gathering and major bitch session. Not exactly bitch session... Just updates on our lives. But live can be a bitch at times. -rolls eyes-

Slacked at Mos Burger with Qijia after that while Terry went to meet her friend. Cheryl Leong and Suet Ying dropped by! Man. Forgot when's the last time I saw them! Missed them so much. Ai, ai, ai. When will the whole class get together. :( Everybody's busy. Boo. Shall go ask Dawn to arrange one since she's always so enthusiastic about such stuff. Haha. Met up with Libing! She was with Huimin but she left to meet her band mates already. Slacked at Forum's Coffee Bean. Talked quite a bit. -sigh- Seems like most of us aren't surviving well in our new school. Hur. What's new. Things would have been so much better if it was like the good old days. School would be so much more enjoyable. :( Well at least we'd have co-operative classmates who takes the initiative to share the workload. -rolls eyes- Oh wells. Another five semester. Shall just endure.

Our results are out! Vern called me early in the morning just to tell me she don't have to re-take the whole semester again! I was sleeping so soundly! About 9AM?! Oh man. Hahaha. But still I'm happy for her. She promised to work harder for the coming semester. :) Hmm... I'm not exactly elated about my results... But they're not too bad, I guess. Here it goes...

Engineering Mathematics - A+
Engineering Mechanics - A+
Physical Thermodynamics - A+
Physical Chemistry - B
Biochemical Technology - A
Individual And The Community - A
Writing For The Academic Application - B+

Hmm. Was rather worried for my Physical Chemistry. Thankfully it didn't hit a C. Physical Thermodynamics came as a surprise! :D And yeah. Came to a conclusion that my English do suck. -_-" Great. Hahaha. Oh well. Everything's over anyway. My grade point average is about 3.7. Heard from Linda that we need above 3.4 to get into University. So okay... It's a good start. :)

Did I mention that I bleached and coloured my hair on Wednesday? It's now kind of ash green. The whole head. Heh. All for the coming race! Parents haven't seen it. Hmm. They did saw me a couple of times... But it seems like they haven't noticed it. -_-" -shrugs- Wait till they notice it themselves. Lucky thing is that I don't get to spend much time with them in the first place. Is it good or is it bad? Gah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home