Friday, June 25, 2004

Two more days before school starts! Which also marks the end of working in Sushi Tei as a full-timer! Am counting down now. :) I can't wait to rest my body without having to worry about work. Ah. That feels like heaven.

Marcus was at the counter with me in the morning. But I left her to do the work most of the time. Ah Low told me to do that... So that she'll learn. Pretty true. Stayed in the kitchen helping out most of the time. Rather busy. At least it beats making sushis. Hehe.

Was alone at the counter in the night. Urh. Got really irritated with all the orders. Troublesome orders! Think it was cause I was really tired. I could have just slept there and then. Shall try to sleep earlier today... Though it's already reaching 12AM. Screw my biological clock! :(

Okay I'm speechless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home