I feel like puking. Bloody full! Had supper with the five of them at Sushi Tei again. Hahaha. Damn we better not get caught. Gah. Had noodles, salads, loads of drinks and ice-cream. *_* All of us felt like vomitting after that. Too full. It's like we all just want to get out and puke together. Thank God we didn't. Better not be so greedy the next round. Mm... But there won't be anymore of such outings I guess. John's going to finish his reservist by the end of this week. Which means the service staff would lock the doors themselves... Gah. Not that I'm going to continue working full-time. Heh. Just nice before I leave.
There's a new staff at my counter today! Ex-Sushi Tei staff. But she's not very familiar with the things... Got to teach her. She calls herself Marcus. Twenty-four years old. -shrugs- Some kind of slacker in the society I guess. Maybe I shouldn't be so shallow. Then again you can't blame me! So anyway I tried teaching her about what to do for the belt. Think I'll go through everything with her tomorrow. About five more days before my school starts. -sigh- It's so hard to teach her when I got to do my own stuff too! Am thinking of making the sushi rice in the morning myself. But before that I'll tell her what to do. We'll see. Ah Low told her to do morning shift today cause two people at the counter on a weekday night is a little too much. Felt a lot better being alone at the counter. Hahaha. Actually everybody thinks that way. I mean, it's like everything you do would be a lot more organised cause nobody else touches your stuff. You'll know what you have and what you don't. That kind of thing? I like working alone. Hopefully I'd be doing that when I switch to part-time.
I went shopping with Yvonne and Karen at NTUC again. -_-" See! Arg. That's what happens when there's no shopping mall in the area. We shop for groceries and stuff instead. Ah Low and Ah Xiang went to the Singapore Pools area while we shop. Bought sweets! Was so excited when I saw the Ricola sweet my sister and I used to eat. It's in this yellow metal tube thing. Kok Chit says it's nice too! And he just happily take and take. -_-"
Closing was fun! Cause why? I don't have to wash the damn caps! The caps we use to cover the food on the belt? Yes! We got to like wash them every night?! And it so happens that I'm always the one washing them. People working at the sushi counter are quite poor thing. Got to wash the caps... Wash the floor at the counter... Keep the left overs. -sigh- These jobs are supposed to be shared between the maki counter and the sushi counter. But somehow I'm too nice a person. Hahaha. It's okay actually. Usually they'll help me! So there. :) Back to the main topic here. I didn't have to wash the caps cause we're going to use new ones tomorrow! We took out the new ones and woah. The difference is damn big. One is shiny and flawless. The other is like scratched so badly that you can barely see clearly what's inside. Hahaha. Even customers asked us if we wash them or not. Yes we do, but it's just that we wash them so often that it's being scratched. Heh.
School's starting on Monday. But I'll be working full shift everyday a part from Thursday which would be my off day. Am thinking of requesting for morning shift on Sunday instead of the usual full shift. Had that thought cause I felt that it's possible since we have a new staff to take over me. I don't want to be late on the first day of school. That's like how embarrassing. But I'll lose thirty-five bucks if I do not work. Shit. How frustrating. Shall decide after my off day. Got to see how tired I would be.
Mm... I shall rest my stomach more before I go to bed. Meanwhile I'll get my Imagestation photos done up properly. Haven't written tonnes of captions and stuff. Heh.
There's a new staff at my counter today! Ex-Sushi Tei staff. But she's not very familiar with the things... Got to teach her. She calls herself Marcus. Twenty-four years old. -shrugs- Some kind of slacker in the society I guess. Maybe I shouldn't be so shallow. Then again you can't blame me! So anyway I tried teaching her about what to do for the belt. Think I'll go through everything with her tomorrow. About five more days before my school starts. -sigh- It's so hard to teach her when I got to do my own stuff too! Am thinking of making the sushi rice in the morning myself. But before that I'll tell her what to do. We'll see. Ah Low told her to do morning shift today cause two people at the counter on a weekday night is a little too much. Felt a lot better being alone at the counter. Hahaha. Actually everybody thinks that way. I mean, it's like everything you do would be a lot more organised cause nobody else touches your stuff. You'll know what you have and what you don't. That kind of thing? I like working alone. Hopefully I'd be doing that when I switch to part-time.
I went shopping with Yvonne and Karen at NTUC again. -_-" See! Arg. That's what happens when there's no shopping mall in the area. We shop for groceries and stuff instead. Ah Low and Ah Xiang went to the Singapore Pools area while we shop. Bought sweets! Was so excited when I saw the Ricola sweet my sister and I used to eat. It's in this yellow metal tube thing. Kok Chit says it's nice too! And he just happily take and take. -_-"
Closing was fun! Cause why? I don't have to wash the damn caps! The caps we use to cover the food on the belt? Yes! We got to like wash them every night?! And it so happens that I'm always the one washing them. People working at the sushi counter are quite poor thing. Got to wash the caps... Wash the floor at the counter... Keep the left overs. -sigh- These jobs are supposed to be shared between the maki counter and the sushi counter. But somehow I'm too nice a person. Hahaha. It's okay actually. Usually they'll help me! So there. :) Back to the main topic here. I didn't have to wash the caps cause we're going to use new ones tomorrow! We took out the new ones and woah. The difference is damn big. One is shiny and flawless. The other is like scratched so badly that you can barely see clearly what's inside. Hahaha. Even customers asked us if we wash them or not. Yes we do, but it's just that we wash them so often that it's being scratched. Heh.
School's starting on Monday. But I'll be working full shift everyday a part from Thursday which would be my off day. Am thinking of requesting for morning shift on Sunday instead of the usual full shift. Had that thought cause I felt that it's possible since we have a new staff to take over me. I don't want to be late on the first day of school. That's like how embarrassing. But I'll lose thirty-five bucks if I do not work. Shit. How frustrating. Shall decide after my off day. Got to see how tired I would be.
Mm... I shall rest my stomach more before I go to bed. Meanwhile I'll get my Imagestation photos done up properly. Haven't written tonnes of captions and stuff. Heh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home