Back from work! Damn slack. -_-' Till the extent that I was bored out. Was just rotting away at the counter... Chit-chatting and yada, yada. Am pretty glad that school's going to start soon! At least I don't think it'll be as boring as this. Not that working with my colleagues aren't good or anything... Just that it's really boring. Shall find stuff to do next time.
Marcus worked full shift today cause Ah Xiang told Ah Low he didn't want to work full shift with her tomorrow. That stupid boy. Ended up I had to work full shift with her. Tsk. But he still can't escape! Cause I'm off tomorrow! So he got to work with her tomorrow morning. Wahaha. Shall wish him luck. :P By the way, quite a lot of people are unhappy with her. Okay, she's okay to work with. Not some lazy bum. But it's her attitude I guess. She talks to me like she knows everything. Used to work at Fiesta, some Japanese restaurant. So she was like saying she learnt how to make sushis, makis and sashimi in one month. Like what the hell? Sounds like bull shit to me. Cause I don't think it's possible to learn everything that fast. I'm pretty sure what she learnt isn't the actual, exact method of making traditional Japanese food. There's actually a standard way in cutting sashimis. Like the thickness. Oh Ah Low told me one part of the fish must be sharp, yada yada. And Ah Low had to tell me to correct her way of making sushis. She was doing it in some weird method. -shrugs- I'd love to see her makis and sashimis some day. :)
-sigh- Second day of work and lots of people are complaining about Marcus. Even Ah Low. -_-' Cause she requested for morning shift on Friday and afternoon shift on Saturday this week. She also asked for permanent Sunday off every week. Like what the hell... I worked in Sushi Tei for so many months and yet I haven't requested for so many things! This afternoon Yen Leng went into the female toilet and realised that someone smoked there! So she went to ask Gracie if she did it. No it wasn't her. Then they came to ask me. Of course it wasn't me! Okay... So since it wasn't us... Most probably Marcus did it! She denied it at first. It's alright. Maybe some customers did it. But in the evening we found a few more in the toilet. And this only started today. -shrugs-
Can't switch to half day on Sunday. Cause Ah Low already faxed the schedule over to the main office. Mm... It's alright I guess. $35 more, I don't lose anything. Shall just go home and sleep early so I won't be late for school the next day. Think I might be working in the kitchen on Sunday. Lack of staff there. Fang Jie and Kok Chit took public holiday leave on that day. So Ah Xiang would have to stand at the maki counter instead of working in the kitchen. I can't really make makis. Okay I can... But not fast enough. Only do it once in a while to help them. Since the kitchen's short of staff... Ah Low was considering me. Elaine and Marcus are available anyway. Probably work at the noodle section. It's the easiest. Heh. Though I know how to fry everything at the tenpura area... And a few dishes here and there at the stove area. Sounds pretty fun to me! I hope he'll let me work there. Making sushis are like so boring! I do them everyday. Arg. -prays-
Going out with Elaine and Jerrold tomorrow! Most probably getting a hair cut first. Then we'll head down to Sentosa to tan? Afternoon would be shopping around town or something I guess. And then we'll be going for an exhibition at the Expo! Dream cars exhibition! Man. All the expensive sports cars. Shall try and take pictures of them. Mm... Will have to meet up with Yvonne and the rest after that. Celebrating Priscilla's birthday! And it's held at K-Box. -rolls eyes- It's a scam. Tsk.
Marcus worked full shift today cause Ah Xiang told Ah Low he didn't want to work full shift with her tomorrow. That stupid boy. Ended up I had to work full shift with her. Tsk. But he still can't escape! Cause I'm off tomorrow! So he got to work with her tomorrow morning. Wahaha. Shall wish him luck. :P By the way, quite a lot of people are unhappy with her. Okay, she's okay to work with. Not some lazy bum. But it's her attitude I guess. She talks to me like she knows everything. Used to work at Fiesta, some Japanese restaurant. So she was like saying she learnt how to make sushis, makis and sashimi in one month. Like what the hell? Sounds like bull shit to me. Cause I don't think it's possible to learn everything that fast. I'm pretty sure what she learnt isn't the actual, exact method of making traditional Japanese food. There's actually a standard way in cutting sashimis. Like the thickness. Oh Ah Low told me one part of the fish must be sharp, yada yada. And Ah Low had to tell me to correct her way of making sushis. She was doing it in some weird method. -shrugs- I'd love to see her makis and sashimis some day. :)
-sigh- Second day of work and lots of people are complaining about Marcus. Even Ah Low. -_-' Cause she requested for morning shift on Friday and afternoon shift on Saturday this week. She also asked for permanent Sunday off every week. Like what the hell... I worked in Sushi Tei for so many months and yet I haven't requested for so many things! This afternoon Yen Leng went into the female toilet and realised that someone smoked there! So she went to ask Gracie if she did it. No it wasn't her. Then they came to ask me. Of course it wasn't me! Okay... So since it wasn't us... Most probably Marcus did it! She denied it at first. It's alright. Maybe some customers did it. But in the evening we found a few more in the toilet. And this only started today. -shrugs-
Can't switch to half day on Sunday. Cause Ah Low already faxed the schedule over to the main office. Mm... It's alright I guess. $35 more, I don't lose anything. Shall just go home and sleep early so I won't be late for school the next day. Think I might be working in the kitchen on Sunday. Lack of staff there. Fang Jie and Kok Chit took public holiday leave on that day. So Ah Xiang would have to stand at the maki counter instead of working in the kitchen. I can't really make makis. Okay I can... But not fast enough. Only do it once in a while to help them. Since the kitchen's short of staff... Ah Low was considering me. Elaine and Marcus are available anyway. Probably work at the noodle section. It's the easiest. Heh. Though I know how to fry everything at the tenpura area... And a few dishes here and there at the stove area. Sounds pretty fun to me! I hope he'll let me work there. Making sushis are like so boring! I do them everyday. Arg. -prays-
Going out with Elaine and Jerrold tomorrow! Most probably getting a hair cut first. Then we'll head down to Sentosa to tan? Afternoon would be shopping around town or something I guess. And then we'll be going for an exhibition at the Expo! Dream cars exhibition! Man. All the expensive sports cars. Shall try and take pictures of them. Mm... Will have to meet up with Yvonne and the rest after that. Celebrating Priscilla's birthday! And it's held at K-Box. -rolls eyes- It's a scam. Tsk.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home