Saturday, June 26, 2004

Excruciating pain on my left calf in the middle of the night. Cramp. :( Bloody hell. And I was sleeping so soundly at that point of time. Had to cringe in pain for damn long before it actually stopped. I'm having an ache there now. Urh. Probably cause of the swimming... Since I haven't been exercising much. This reminds me that Shannon has big biceps! I'm impressed! But mine's still bigger. Hahaha. Okay... I mean I don't easily get impressed with girl's muscles. When am I going to start training back my muscles?! My weights are like collecting dust. I'll try to start on Monday, when school starts too. Yongzhi taught me more ways to work out my body. :D Shall give them a go and see how effective they are. Ahh... I want tougher pectoral muscles too. It's this area above the chest. And since girls don't have chest muscles... I'm going to work my pectorals instead! The muscles there are fairly toned... Cause I work them out when I swim. As in... I'll hold onto the edge of the swimming pool and do pull ups. That kind of thing? Hopefully Dragon Boating would give me all the exercise I need. :D

Marcus called in to say she's sick today. -rolls eyes- Right. The fact that she told us she's going for a chalet yesterday and today doesn't help her at all. -shrugs- Let's just hope she doesn't do the same for tomorrow. I so don't want to spend my last day of work at the counter alone. Anyway, tomorrow's going to be a good day for me! Cause I'm working in the kitchen! Yay. Okay. Ah Low told me to help Marcus with the belt first in the morning. After that I'm supposed to leave her alone. Just what I was thinking of. Hahaha. He wants me to help out with the stove area in the kitchen! Quite alarming cause usually beginners would have to do the noodles section first. Then again I know both pretty well... So... -shrugs- The only place I'm not familiar with is the yakimono section. Grill. I have limited knowledge on what to do there. Ah. If only I could work part-time in the kitchen area instead of the counter side. So much more fun.

Thought I would have to wear my kimono uniform since I'd still have to help Marcus out. Then Ah Low was like saying. "You want to wear the kimono uniform on your last day?!" Okay man! I get the hint. Not that I want to wear them anyway. Oh. I'm going to wear the male kimono uniform from now on! :D The difference is that the female one is button down... While the male one uses some string tying method. It's so much more professional-looking. I was trying on one, and asked Ah Low if the size was right. He said it was okay... Just that I would have to wear a smaller shirt inside. My shirt sleeves were popping out cause I happened to be wearing a big shirt. So yay. I took it home. Haha. Dum dum di di dum. Was telling Mum about it and she just laughed, saying it fits okay. Cause it's medium sized... So it's a little big. But I guess it fits okay on me, considering my shoulders are rather broad enough. Elaine's getting a smaller one.

Ah. One more day of work and school's going to start. I'm just looking forward to the activities I'm going to join. Let's just hope I'm not going to hate my Chemistry teacher, just like in Cedar. -rolls eyes-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home