Thursday, June 17, 2004

Just finished cleaning parts of my room! Am feeling proud of myself. :D Was already feeling drained after work... But I managed to convince myself to get down to some cleaning. Mmm... I'm left with... The cupboard... The CD shelves... The computer table... The bed... And the floor. Yep. That's about it. -_-" -sigh- Starting to feel a little demoralised. Going to move my computer to Cheryl's room I suppose. Since she wants the computer, and I have my note book already. Need to clear some space for it. Feeling pretty good about getting rid of the computer! All the untidy cables are finally going to stay out of my life! Can't wait for my room to be cleaned. :)

Work was such a chore today. Was feeling really tired. And I was feeling pretty sick this morning. Last night I felt a sort of swelling sensation on my left jaw. I thought I was having toothache or something. Then this morning I realised it was actually my throat. Freaking uncomfortable. Felt like vomitting on a few occasions. It really irritated the shit out of me. But I'm feeling a lot better now! Drank loads of water. Hopefully it isn't some tonsil infection again! Had that a few years back. At first I thought I got a fish bone stuck in my throat. Couldn't get it out no matter how hard I try. Mum sent me to the doctors in the end. The doctor actually stuck a stupid ice-cream stick down my throat so she could squeeze the pus forming due to the infection?! I could have just vomitted on her! Hahaha. Thank God I didn't or she'd probably ban me from her clinic. :X

Carol and Derrick quit already! Really shocking news. Especially when they're the two main in-charge of all the Sushi Tei outlets. Derrick's in-charge of the service side while Carol's in-charge of the kitchen side. They just quit not long ago. How's Sushi Tei going to survive without them man. I think our bosses are really stingy. We have ultra limited benefits and all they think of is cut cost, cut cost. Like hello? How do we cut so much cost when all you think of is opening a new outlet every year?! We haven't even recoup our renovation fees and stuff for the previous outlet! How unreasonable. If I were Carol or Derrick, I would have quit way long ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home