Monday, April 19, 2004

Just had dinner... Bought back food from Sushi Tei for the family.
Bloody full! *_*
The kitchen staff gave twice the amount of everything I ordered.
And Elaine happily passed me a packet of Chinmi free.
Worth the price of course! :X

Ended work early... Finally.
Have been working full shifts during the whole weekends!
Fatigue is seriously getting to me.
Think I'll go take a nap after I'm done with this.
Oh. Did I mention I was late for work today?
Work starts at 10AM... And...
I woke up at exactly 10AM. :X How accurate. Haha.
Actually! I woke up at 9!
But... I subconsciously went back to sleep after hitting the dumb clock. -_-"
I think it was Smarty's fault actually. -starts thinking back-
Cause she made me carry her onto the bed.
And then! She started sleeping behind me.
She was so warm and comfortable that I couldn't help going back to sleep!
Yes! It is her fault!
Erm... Okay. Heh.

Gee... Over dinner, Dad was telling Mum about something.
Something like... Someone told Aunt that he can see an old woman in the shop.
As in... No one else could see her, but he could.
Heard he was some kind of Taoist or something.
His descriptions fitted my great-grandmother perfectly!
Then Dad went on that a few years ago during Chinese New Year...
We were at one of my aunt's place having some gathering.
My cousin and her husband saw an old woman sitting outside one of the rooms!
But they didn't mention it until after Chinese New Year.

Pretty freaky right!
But to me it was touching to a certain extent.
Cause... She's probably there to watch over the generations after her.
Dad was telling me that he wished she would visit him. Heh.
I wish she would... I bet he'd be over-joyed! :)
Wanted to ask him if he would come visit us next time...
But I couldn't bring myself to do so.
Firstly, it was inauspicious.
Secondly, I couldn't bear the thought of losing him.
My family is my greatest asset. :)

Hmm... I'm running out of time.
Somehow... My brain keeps sending me this message!
I don't know.
I just always have the feeling that I'm running out of time. :(
In a way or two, it sounds creepy.
Like maybe something's going to happen soon. -frantically touches wood-
But it could also be a reminder... Or a sort of rush...
For me to attain my goals. -shrugs-
Am probably too impatient with life. Haha.

Everything's moving too slowly...
My mind isn't working fast enough...
There are so many things I don't understand.
There are so many things I want to know.
There are so many things I want to learn.
There are so many things I want to experience.
Gah. There just isn't enough time for me to do all of them in this life time! :(
Especially when opportunities are little...
-sigh-
Looks like I don't have a choice but to walk along this dead and dreary path.

Hmm... I have a habit.
I'll always analyze people subconsciously... Especially when I'm alone.
It'll always be...
Why's she doing this? Why's she doing that?
Does she mean something else when she said that?
What is she thinking?

You know... That sort of thing?
It's probably a good habit... Cause that way it's easier to get along with people.
It's always good to put yourself in their shoes.
But it's probably bad too.
Cause I'm like judging people in such a manner?
In a way it makes me hypocritical too...
Cause I'm not the real me anymore...
I'm just adjusting myself to their needs.
I don't know. I'm confused.

A few days back Jerrold was wearing this upside down cross necklace.
Portraying the sign of Satanism.
So we started talking about it.
Okay. First fact I need everyone to know.
Satanism... Is not evil.
The main difference between Satanism and most of the other religions is that...
Satanists do what people do to them.
You treat them well, they'll be nice to you.
However... If it's the opposite, they'd return you what you gave.
I think it's a lot more fair.
Why should we treat someone ever so nicely when he or she has done harm to you?
I don't see the point in doing so.
But!
I respect and do not discriminate anyone or any religion. :)

Okay so back to the main point.
That topic sort of made me start thinking again...
There's just this thin line between good and evil.
Why choose good? Why choose evil?
Why can we do good for evil and do evil for good?
I believe that all in all... Everyone's stepping to evil and stepping to good all the time.
It's just a natural thing... Although we hate to admit it.

Ah. Enough of all these frustrating thoughts.
My head's pounding inside.


Why's it that many people want to know what's going through my head?
Am I that hard to comprehend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home