Bleah.
Just finished till Section 1.3 for ELTECH.
There's like till 1.7, and also 2.1 to 2.8.
Hoho. But it's not that bad.
Okay I prefer to stay optimistic. :X
Think I should go sleep early tonight.
Though it's already like 4AM.
Whatever.
Sleep early wake up early.
Shall go have war with ELTECH first thing when I wake up.
Got to try and finish till Section 1.7. *_*
The questions seem hard though. :(
And of course, I got to start on bloody ISSM.
-starts praying-
Start your day the holy way with Christ Checks.
Just finished till Section 1.3 for ELTECH.
There's like till 1.7, and also 2.1 to 2.8.
Hoho. But it's not that bad.
Okay I prefer to stay optimistic. :X
Think I should go sleep early tonight.
Though it's already like 4AM.
Whatever.
Sleep early wake up early.
Shall go have war with ELTECH first thing when I wake up.
Got to try and finish till Section 1.7. *_*
The questions seem hard though. :(
And of course, I got to start on bloody ISSM.
-starts praying-
Start your day the holy way with Christ Checks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home