Monday, December 26, 2005

Woops.
Merry Christmas to one and all!

Party at Geraldine's place last night.
Super far. Lakeside. -_-"
Quite fun actually!
I don't know how to sum up the night.
Just that there was a lot of drinking going around in there.
I myself brought two bottles of red wine there.
There was bailey's... White wine... Dry gin... Martell... Beer... Blah blah blah.
Many people got wasted.
Not me of course.
Drinking is bad! :X
Drank very little.
Alcohol tastes vile to me now.

The place was nice.
Good host. :)
Too bad many didn't last.
We were left with what...
Huai Hui, Isabel, Jiling, Jiansen, Junwei, Daniel?
Went to Daniel's place to play games.
Owen and Ervin came after that.
Fetched some of us home. :D
The ride was quite fun.

This reminds me that I haven't started practical. -groans-
Super lazy!
Okay maybe I should contact the instructor like later.
Even Elaine's already gotten her PDL.
I'm so slow. Hahaha.

Anyway regarding the flash... Think our problem's more or less solved.
Just got to continue doing it.
Should be pretty easy now, I hope.
Hopefully we'll finish it before study break ends.

And I haven't started studying.
Shit.
Shall start tonight.
Guess I'll start with Reaction Engineering. *_*
Someone save me please.
Gah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home