Hohoho.
At Girlfriend's house now.
Yes, the Flash shit again.
Shurong and Jasmine's here too.
Odel might be coming later.
After clubbing that is. -rolls eyes-
Everybody else went clubbing except us! :(
Poor us.
Doctor's appointment today was okay.
What I had expected.
Waste of money. Blah.
Will have to go back 4 months later.
AGM interview in the evening.
Bombed like mad. -_-"
Busy, busy, busy.
Think I'm not going to sleep tonight.
Must try to do loads of scenes!
Don't want to drag anymore.
Hopefully AGM would be held in Febuary. -puppy eyes-
I miss Smarty.
Girlfriend's Poppy is still not as cute. :X
At Girlfriend's house now.
Yes, the Flash shit again.
Shurong and Jasmine's here too.
Odel might be coming later.
After clubbing that is. -rolls eyes-
Everybody else went clubbing except us! :(
Poor us.
Doctor's appointment today was okay.
What I had expected.
Waste of money. Blah.
Will have to go back 4 months later.
AGM interview in the evening.
Bombed like mad. -_-"
Busy, busy, busy.
Think I'm not going to sleep tonight.
Must try to do loads of scenes!
Don't want to drag anymore.
Hopefully AGM would be held in Febuary. -puppy eyes-
I miss Smarty.
Girlfriend's Poppy is still not as cute. :X

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home