Woot!
I just finished TPFF.
Like finally huh. -_-"
Took me so damn long.
I think I'm taking too long to study...
Especialy for RE and TPFF. :/
Shall take a break and start with ELTECH.
Gah. Hopefully I won't get stuck or something again.
Tomorrow's ISSM day. -growl-
Didn't sleep much at Fishy's place.
Think it's the coffee. Too thick. :X
But I still like black coffee! -jumps around-
Odel came very late.
Fishy is a pig.
And we found out her dirty little secret.
Michelleeeeee. -giggles-
Anyway, luckily managed to sleep a little after our very weird chit chat.
Or else I think I would have like crashed my instructor's car or something.
Driving was fun. :D
I didn't stall. Hah!
Kind of getting the hang of the gear changing thing.
Think my next lesson would be next Friday after ELTECH paper.
Wheee. So fun.
When I was planning my schedule with him, there was a slight problem.
I realised I'm very busy.
Trainings and school and work.
Can hardly find time to learn.
Guess I'll try to have lessons on Monday after IS, Friday after school and maybe Saturday morning before training.
Bleah.
My life sounds so eggciting. :/
Starting work this coming Sunday.
Finally.
Well, at least it means I'd have some extra cash.
I'm so broke. *_*
Alrights. Shall go slack first.
Every minute of slacking is important. :X
I just finished TPFF.
Like finally huh. -_-"
Took me so damn long.
I think I'm taking too long to study...
Especialy for RE and TPFF. :/
Shall take a break and start with ELTECH.
Gah. Hopefully I won't get stuck or something again.
Tomorrow's ISSM day. -growl-
Didn't sleep much at Fishy's place.
Think it's the coffee. Too thick. :X
But I still like black coffee! -jumps around-
Odel came very late.
Fishy is a pig.
And we found out her dirty little secret.
Michelleeeeee. -giggles-
Anyway, luckily managed to sleep a little after our very weird chit chat.
Or else I think I would have like crashed my instructor's car or something.
Driving was fun. :D
I didn't stall. Hah!
Kind of getting the hang of the gear changing thing.
Think my next lesson would be next Friday after ELTECH paper.
Wheee. So fun.
When I was planning my schedule with him, there was a slight problem.
I realised I'm very busy.
Trainings and school and work.
Can hardly find time to learn.
Guess I'll try to have lessons on Monday after IS, Friday after school and maybe Saturday morning before training.
Bleah.
My life sounds so eggciting. :/
Starting work this coming Sunday.
Finally.
Well, at least it means I'd have some extra cash.
I'm so broke. *_*
Alrights. Shall go slack first.
Every minute of slacking is important. :X

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home