Wow the instant mashed potatoes actually looked like real ones!
Nice. :D
Spent the day cleaning the house, yet again.
Took damn long for that area.
Somewhat like our store.
Threw lots of stuff away again.
One big black plastic bag. Hurhur.
Moved some stuff too.
More spacious!
Shall move on to the dining table and kitchens tomorrow.
Hopefully I'll be able to finish those two.
And another day for the laundry room and back area.
Ah. Really do hope I can finish cleaning within these two cleaning sessions.
Need to finish the first level before school start!
Then I'll proceed to the second level. :D
Think Mum's really scared I'll throw her stuff away. :/
She's quite paranoid.
Aish think she'll get over it soon.
I mean even if I do throw her stuff away accidentally... So?
I'm cleaning the damn house excuse me. Alone.
It's not very fun you know.
And you can't expect me to know what you want to keep if you're not around.
I don't want to continue living in a pig sty. :/
Gah.
So can't wait to finish cleaning the house.
Then maybe revamp Grandma's room to some entertainment/guest room.
She's not coming back to stay anymore anyway.
And buy a few stuff for the 'new' home. :D
Exciting.
Nice. :D
Spent the day cleaning the house, yet again.
Took damn long for that area.
Somewhat like our store.
Threw lots of stuff away again.
One big black plastic bag. Hurhur.
Moved some stuff too.
More spacious!
Shall move on to the dining table and kitchens tomorrow.
Hopefully I'll be able to finish those two.
And another day for the laundry room and back area.
Ah. Really do hope I can finish cleaning within these two cleaning sessions.
Need to finish the first level before school start!
Then I'll proceed to the second level. :D
Think Mum's really scared I'll throw her stuff away. :/
She's quite paranoid.
Aish think she'll get over it soon.
I mean even if I do throw her stuff away accidentally... So?
I'm cleaning the damn house excuse me. Alone.
It's not very fun you know.
And you can't expect me to know what you want to keep if you're not around.
I don't want to continue living in a pig sty. :/
Gah.
So can't wait to finish cleaning the house.
Then maybe revamp Grandma's room to some entertainment/guest room.
She's not coming back to stay anymore anyway.
And buy a few stuff for the 'new' home. :D
Exciting.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home