Been too busy and tired lately to post.
And now... I'm tired already. -_-Zzz
School started this week.
Though I only went on Monday and Friday.
IS was okay... Just that that 4 hours was really quite tough to endure.
Exploring Contemporary Issues. -rolls eyes-
Got to find newspaper articles regarding petrol prices blah blah blah.
Shall do that tomorrow after work.
Hope I wouldn't be too tired.
Had Final Theory Test on Wednesday.
Both Karen and I passed on first attempt! :D
We were quite worried initially cause we didn't really study.
Oh well. We passed.
Shall book my practical test date after I'm back from Penang I guess.
Arg.
School work's starting to pile up though it's only been one week!
Loads of projects and all on hand.
-sigh-
Think... I might be stopping work or working very little soon.
There's just not enough time for rest.
Okay, guess I shall stop after next week.
Man... There goes my extra allowance. :(
Training's been okay.
Much better than the past I guess?
But still lots of room for improvement.
Regatta is so near... And we're definitely not ready yet.
Hope we'll be on time.
Shall end here.
So frustrated with the things on hand now that I don't feel like typing much.
Blah.
And now... I'm tired already. -_-Zzz
School started this week.
Though I only went on Monday and Friday.
IS was okay... Just that that 4 hours was really quite tough to endure.
Exploring Contemporary Issues. -rolls eyes-
Got to find newspaper articles regarding petrol prices blah blah blah.
Shall do that tomorrow after work.
Hope I wouldn't be too tired.
Had Final Theory Test on Wednesday.
Both Karen and I passed on first attempt! :D
We were quite worried initially cause we didn't really study.
Oh well. We passed.
Shall book my practical test date after I'm back from Penang I guess.
Arg.
School work's starting to pile up though it's only been one week!
Loads of projects and all on hand.
-sigh-
Think... I might be stopping work or working very little soon.
There's just not enough time for rest.
Okay, guess I shall stop after next week.
Man... There goes my extra allowance. :(
Training's been okay.
Much better than the past I guess?
But still lots of room for improvement.
Regatta is so near... And we're definitely not ready yet.
Hope we'll be on time.
Shall end here.
So frustrated with the things on hand now that I don't feel like typing much.
Blah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home