Training was damn shagged today.
But it was damn shiok! :D
Started off with our warm ups and run.
Second bridge... Bloody far. -_-"
Could see how Boat Quay looked in the day. -rolls eyes-
Was kind of having difficulties due to the pace.
It was good though... At least it meant I'm pushing. :)
Hopefully my lungs would expand just that little bit more.
Rowing was... Fun!
Did one set of 1000M for warm ups with tyres.
Was close to dying.
Ultra heavy. Bleah.
After that was 10 sets of 2 minutes.
But Ah Huat cut it to 7 sets in the end due to our performance. :P
I think we did pretty well.
Especially since my boat's an all-girls boat(yeah like finally) while the other boat had guys.
Think he was rather impressed too.
Changed to the big boat.
Did two sets of 1000M.
I was kind of drained by then. -_-"
A few sets of starts(10 20 30).
End training.
One word to describe training today - shiok! :D
Hmm... Can feel that we're progressing bit by bit.
At least I felt that today's training was much better than the past few weeks.
Except for the maintenance part, which we would have to work on a lot.
Not constant enough.
Think we need to clock more mileage. -ponders-
Guess our starts and charging's pretty okay for now.
Hopefully things would get better and we'll be on our peak for the race in July.
Ate loads for dinner with Terry.
Walked around.
Hmm... We're thinking of cutting our hair tomorrow and maybe some shopping.
I need more clothes and maybe a cap or a bag.
Lalala.
Odel joined us after dinner.
Sat down at Spinelli's and talked crap till late.
Ah their iced chocolate's still so nice.
I think I can drink that everyday.
Individual time trial tomorrow!
I still can't imagine sitting on the boat and rowing alone?
It's like ultra scary? :(
Wonder if I'll be able to survive.
Basically...
We're all going to die tomorrow.
Hurhur.
Okay maybe just me. :/
Next week's damn packed!
Monday there's the dumb staff race at Kallang.
I'm the drummer for the Administrative team and Adventure Rope Course plus NAPFA.
Bleah... I hope I'll do okay.
Heard the Principal invited us for dinner this time round again.
-prays for good food-
Tuesday and Thursday would be training in school.
Wednesday... Not sure what I'll be doing.
Friday till Saturday would be training camp.
Great. -_-"
School's starting soon!
Someone shoot me please. :(
School = Death
But it was damn shiok! :D
Started off with our warm ups and run.
Second bridge... Bloody far. -_-"
Could see how Boat Quay looked in the day. -rolls eyes-
Was kind of having difficulties due to the pace.
It was good though... At least it meant I'm pushing. :)
Hopefully my lungs would expand just that little bit more.
Rowing was... Fun!
Did one set of 1000M for warm ups with tyres.
Was close to dying.
Ultra heavy. Bleah.
After that was 10 sets of 2 minutes.
But Ah Huat cut it to 7 sets in the end due to our performance. :P
I think we did pretty well.
Especially since my boat's an all-girls boat(yeah like finally) while the other boat had guys.
Think he was rather impressed too.
Changed to the big boat.
Did two sets of 1000M.
I was kind of drained by then. -_-"
A few sets of starts(10 20 30).
End training.
One word to describe training today - shiok! :D
Hmm... Can feel that we're progressing bit by bit.
At least I felt that today's training was much better than the past few weeks.
Except for the maintenance part, which we would have to work on a lot.
Not constant enough.
Think we need to clock more mileage. -ponders-
Guess our starts and charging's pretty okay for now.
Hopefully things would get better and we'll be on our peak for the race in July.
Ate loads for dinner with Terry.
Walked around.
Hmm... We're thinking of cutting our hair tomorrow and maybe some shopping.
I need more clothes and maybe a cap or a bag.
Lalala.
Odel joined us after dinner.
Sat down at Spinelli's and talked crap till late.
Ah their iced chocolate's still so nice.
I think I can drink that everyday.
Individual time trial tomorrow!
I still can't imagine sitting on the boat and rowing alone?
It's like ultra scary? :(
Wonder if I'll be able to survive.
Basically...
We're all going to die tomorrow.
Hurhur.
Okay maybe just me. :/
Next week's damn packed!
Monday there's the dumb staff race at Kallang.
I'm the drummer for the Administrative team and Adventure Rope Course plus NAPFA.
Bleah... I hope I'll do okay.
Heard the Principal invited us for dinner this time round again.
-prays for good food-
Tuesday and Thursday would be training in school.
Wednesday... Not sure what I'll be doing.
Friday till Saturday would be training camp.
Great. -_-"
School's starting soon!
Someone shoot me please. :(
School = Death

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home