Just got home not long ago from Sushi Tei. Had supper there again! Ah Low, Ah Xiang, Stradford, Yvonne, Karen and I. Just the few of us. We wanted to eat at Chomp Chomp itself... But there just aren't any seats! We were too big a group. So Ah Low decided to buy back to Sushi Tei. Had lots of good food! Bloody full now. :P
Am bloody tired now... It's been a very hectic day for me. Mmm... I think I just kept myself busy the whole time, that's why. My eyes are like already closing.
Was alone at the counter today, so there were tonnes of stuff to do. Made the stupid sushi balls till about 11AM? The point is the restaurant opens at 11.30AM! So I was rushing like some mad cow. Till the extent that I slammed the fridge door shut... While my thumb was still in it. -_-" Great. The skin below my nail tore and it started bleeding. But well... I was in a hurry and since it was bleeding in my glove... I carried on rushing with my work. Ah King was like asking me to do something to my bleeding wound first. But what the hell there wasn't enough time. Gah. I've been getting silly injuries! Yvonne says Karen and I can come up with a book together. One Hundred And One Ways to Injure Yourself. -_-" Okay... At least I'm not as silly as Miss Zhu! Nahaha. She cut her thumb while digging ice-cream for customers. Now how silly is that! Emphasize. She got cut by ice-cream! That's what she told me.
After I was done with the belt, started topping stuff. Off tomorrow... So I decided to prepare everything for Ah Xiang and Elaine while I'm away. At least I'd be away in peace. Took down two good pails of goods from the walk-in freezer. Stacked everything up and topped everything needed again.
Helped out with the salmon. Mm... Am started to get it right now. At least I can cut the salmon without actually tearing off part of their flesh. Heh. It's harder than sabas though everybody's saying if you can cut sabas, you definitely can cut salmon. Oh man. Maybe salmon's too big for me. Sabas are so much smaller. Break time next.
Quickly got back to work after break. Started cutting Jo Unagis again. One box. Then started making the sushis for the belt since it was time to do so. Continued cutting another box of unagis after that. Did lots of stuff in the night! Topped everything again. I'm sure I topped everything up. Elaine and Ah Xiang won't have to top anything tomorrow morning. :)
I think I was so tired that I started getting irritated easily. There were just so many things to do! And nobody seem to be helping! As in... Lots of work should be shared... But I seem to be the only one doing them. Gah. But I was feeling a lot better after work.
Tell me why do I have a bottle of Taru Sake and Ume Shu on my table now? Hahaha. :X Let's just not talk about this.
Anyway, I received very nice and sweet messages from Vern and Sheena! Thanks! Was pretty surprised with the coincidence since I haven't been contacting both of you for a long time. I appreciate the fact that I'm not forgotten. I miss the both of you so much. You're like the few who I can seriously talk to without any boundaries. I always feel very comfortable and at ease around you guys. Though we may not be as close as we used to, I'll never forget the times we had and the happiness you all brought into my life. Thank you so much. :)
Am bloody tired now... It's been a very hectic day for me. Mmm... I think I just kept myself busy the whole time, that's why. My eyes are like already closing.
Was alone at the counter today, so there were tonnes of stuff to do. Made the stupid sushi balls till about 11AM? The point is the restaurant opens at 11.30AM! So I was rushing like some mad cow. Till the extent that I slammed the fridge door shut... While my thumb was still in it. -_-" Great. The skin below my nail tore and it started bleeding. But well... I was in a hurry and since it was bleeding in my glove... I carried on rushing with my work. Ah King was like asking me to do something to my bleeding wound first. But what the hell there wasn't enough time. Gah. I've been getting silly injuries! Yvonne says Karen and I can come up with a book together. One Hundred And One Ways to Injure Yourself. -_-" Okay... At least I'm not as silly as Miss Zhu! Nahaha. She cut her thumb while digging ice-cream for customers. Now how silly is that! Emphasize. She got cut by ice-cream! That's what she told me.
After I was done with the belt, started topping stuff. Off tomorrow... So I decided to prepare everything for Ah Xiang and Elaine while I'm away. At least I'd be away in peace. Took down two good pails of goods from the walk-in freezer. Stacked everything up and topped everything needed again.
Helped out with the salmon. Mm... Am started to get it right now. At least I can cut the salmon without actually tearing off part of their flesh. Heh. It's harder than sabas though everybody's saying if you can cut sabas, you definitely can cut salmon. Oh man. Maybe salmon's too big for me. Sabas are so much smaller. Break time next.
Quickly got back to work after break. Started cutting Jo Unagis again. One box. Then started making the sushis for the belt since it was time to do so. Continued cutting another box of unagis after that. Did lots of stuff in the night! Topped everything again. I'm sure I topped everything up. Elaine and Ah Xiang won't have to top anything tomorrow morning. :)
I think I was so tired that I started getting irritated easily. There were just so many things to do! And nobody seem to be helping! As in... Lots of work should be shared... But I seem to be the only one doing them. Gah. But I was feeling a lot better after work.
Tell me why do I have a bottle of Taru Sake and Ume Shu on my table now? Hahaha. :X Let's just not talk about this.
Anyway, I received very nice and sweet messages from Vern and Sheena! Thanks! Was pretty surprised with the coincidence since I haven't been contacting both of you for a long time. I appreciate the fact that I'm not forgotten. I miss the both of you so much. You're like the few who I can seriously talk to without any boundaries. I always feel very comfortable and at ease around you guys. Though we may not be as close as we used to, I'll never forget the times we had and the happiness you all brought into my life. Thank you so much. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home