Hmm. Am going to change the way I blog now. It's less troublesome and my entries are much shorter. In a way, that is. I hope it's easier to read what I'm typing now?
And yes I slept till 2+PM today. Gosh I think everyone guessed that. Haha. Okay! Call me lazy! But I've been working since I-don't-know-when. It's a tiring job. Even if there aren't many customers, you'll still get tired from the slacking. Right? Right. Skipped the stupid orientation. Started work at 3.30PM. Felt really energized from the sleeping. Been ages since I slept for more than eight hours since I'll always have something on in the morning during my off days.
Work's so boring and lifeless that there's nothing to talk about. I've got a mundane life. There's nothing that excites me or make me look forward to anymore. Maybe school? I'm sort of looking forward to it, and yet dreading it. Probably cause of the new environment and all. Guess I'll just have to wait till school starts and get used to it. Hopefully I'll feel comfortable there, just like Cedar.
Class gathering this Friday! It's going to be a blast! Or so I hope. I heard many people are going. It's a pity that Amelia and some others can't make it. Missed them quite a lot. And I realised something. Our class gatherings revolves around food. First there was the barbeque, then the picnic, and now Seoul Gardens. I think it isn't the first time we're going to Seoul Gardens? I bet it's Dawn's idea. But it's okay I guess... I can't think of anything else that we can do as a class. Shall suggest a more creative outing next time. Haha.
Am contemplating whether to ask Cheryl out on Friday after the class outing. Been ages since I went out with that girl. And it's not like I've been talking to her much these few days. She kept asking me out for the past few weeks... But I just didn't have the time. Guilt is starting to eat me from the inside. Maybe it's time to make time for family business. Okay. I shall ask her out. Most probably walking around town and all... I don't know. I'm indecisive when it comes to these type of stuff. Let's just go to where she wants to go. Oh. Got to remember to pop by Timberland. Heh. I've always wanted to shop there. But... I don't think it'll be wise to do so now. Shall just check out the price of the various items. Shall shop after I get my next pay cause I still got to think of my school books. Gee... If only I hadn't thought of taking up this stupid challenge of paying everything myself. Oh well, can't stop now. I've got to complete what I've started. Maybe that's what worth working for after all.
Talk about worth. Jerrold asked me if I could make a wish, what would I wish for. He said he would wish for immortality and death as he wish. It sounds silly to me cause I never understood why would anybody want immortality. But of course, maybe I don't understand cause I'm not him. Maybe it's just his desire to watch how the world changes as time pass. It's something worth living for him. Me? I'd just wish for a peaceful and successful life. As I've said before, I believe everybody's living cause they've got something worth living for. Me, I'm carrying on with my life just to experience that year of peace and success. It may not even be a year. Maybe a month, a week, or even a day. That doesn't matter. It sounds disappointing... But never the less, I'd really appreciate that moment. Then again. Once you've got what you wanted and have been looking forward to... Life doesn't really make sense until you find something else. To me, once I lose my purpose of living... There's no meaning in life anymore. It's not worth my effort and energy. Maybe death would be a better solution. Aish. Don't mind me... Just some thoughts.
By the way, Jerrold went to the rooftop to read this afternoon. -_-" Everybody thought he was insane and out of his mind. Mm... I don't think he is actually. Sometimes you just need a quiet spot where there are no distractions. I used to do that quite a bit. It's just to give your mind and body a break where you'll feel nothing. No stress, no nothing. Well... Maybe not a break for the mind. I'll start thinking most of the time. It's not under my control... My thoughts just drift. I remember taking 315 back home from school everyday. But instead of stopping at the stop I'm supposed to immediately, I'd let the bus take me one big round before actually going home. Sometimes when I get home too late... I'd sit at the bus stop and wait for I-don't-know-what before heading for home.
Actually... Sometimes when I look into Jerrold's eyes, I see myself. He has lots of things in common with me. Put aside the almost queer habit of being alone, we have lots of stuff to talk about. One of our favourite channels is The Discovery Channel? Now, now. How many people actually love watching that channel? When he told me that's his favourite channel, I was surprised. I've finally found someone who doesn't think having that channel as a favourite is weird. We have somewhat similar knowledge too! It's like when I tell people something, most of the time he's the one who knows what I'm talking about. These sounds silly but yet comforting. Heh.
On a lighter note and topic, I just want to say... Shit. My room's in a mess. It's messy and dirty. It looks as though a hurricane just passed by or something, leaving only the furnitures in their place. -pulls hair- High time I start thinking about cleaning up? Think I'll clean up my room after I quit and before school starts. Brand new life I suppose?
I want to watch The L Word! Some show about the life of lesbians. Seems rather interesting. Heard that the only way to watch them is to either download them through the internet, or buy their DVD or VCD online. I think I'll op for the latter one. Downloading is such a hassle. Besides, my computer's screwed up. My memory space is shortened to 2GB?! I think the additional memory disk is spoilt or something. Thank God I'll be getting my laptop next week. And hopefully this computer would last me till then. I better pray hard that I won't screw up my notebook as well.
Time to rest my mind. -scoots off-
And yes I slept till 2+PM today. Gosh I think everyone guessed that. Haha. Okay! Call me lazy! But I've been working since I-don't-know-when. It's a tiring job. Even if there aren't many customers, you'll still get tired from the slacking. Right? Right. Skipped the stupid orientation. Started work at 3.30PM. Felt really energized from the sleeping. Been ages since I slept for more than eight hours since I'll always have something on in the morning during my off days.
Work's so boring and lifeless that there's nothing to talk about. I've got a mundane life. There's nothing that excites me or make me look forward to anymore. Maybe school? I'm sort of looking forward to it, and yet dreading it. Probably cause of the new environment and all. Guess I'll just have to wait till school starts and get used to it. Hopefully I'll feel comfortable there, just like Cedar.
Class gathering this Friday! It's going to be a blast! Or so I hope. I heard many people are going. It's a pity that Amelia and some others can't make it. Missed them quite a lot. And I realised something. Our class gatherings revolves around food. First there was the barbeque, then the picnic, and now Seoul Gardens. I think it isn't the first time we're going to Seoul Gardens? I bet it's Dawn's idea. But it's okay I guess... I can't think of anything else that we can do as a class. Shall suggest a more creative outing next time. Haha.
Am contemplating whether to ask Cheryl out on Friday after the class outing. Been ages since I went out with that girl. And it's not like I've been talking to her much these few days. She kept asking me out for the past few weeks... But I just didn't have the time. Guilt is starting to eat me from the inside. Maybe it's time to make time for family business. Okay. I shall ask her out. Most probably walking around town and all... I don't know. I'm indecisive when it comes to these type of stuff. Let's just go to where she wants to go. Oh. Got to remember to pop by Timberland. Heh. I've always wanted to shop there. But... I don't think it'll be wise to do so now. Shall just check out the price of the various items. Shall shop after I get my next pay cause I still got to think of my school books. Gee... If only I hadn't thought of taking up this stupid challenge of paying everything myself. Oh well, can't stop now. I've got to complete what I've started. Maybe that's what worth working for after all.
Talk about worth. Jerrold asked me if I could make a wish, what would I wish for. He said he would wish for immortality and death as he wish. It sounds silly to me cause I never understood why would anybody want immortality. But of course, maybe I don't understand cause I'm not him. Maybe it's just his desire to watch how the world changes as time pass. It's something worth living for him. Me? I'd just wish for a peaceful and successful life. As I've said before, I believe everybody's living cause they've got something worth living for. Me, I'm carrying on with my life just to experience that year of peace and success. It may not even be a year. Maybe a month, a week, or even a day. That doesn't matter. It sounds disappointing... But never the less, I'd really appreciate that moment. Then again. Once you've got what you wanted and have been looking forward to... Life doesn't really make sense until you find something else. To me, once I lose my purpose of living... There's no meaning in life anymore. It's not worth my effort and energy. Maybe death would be a better solution. Aish. Don't mind me... Just some thoughts.
By the way, Jerrold went to the rooftop to read this afternoon. -_-" Everybody thought he was insane and out of his mind. Mm... I don't think he is actually. Sometimes you just need a quiet spot where there are no distractions. I used to do that quite a bit. It's just to give your mind and body a break where you'll feel nothing. No stress, no nothing. Well... Maybe not a break for the mind. I'll start thinking most of the time. It's not under my control... My thoughts just drift. I remember taking 315 back home from school everyday. But instead of stopping at the stop I'm supposed to immediately, I'd let the bus take me one big round before actually going home. Sometimes when I get home too late... I'd sit at the bus stop and wait for I-don't-know-what before heading for home.
Actually... Sometimes when I look into Jerrold's eyes, I see myself. He has lots of things in common with me. Put aside the almost queer habit of being alone, we have lots of stuff to talk about. One of our favourite channels is The Discovery Channel? Now, now. How many people actually love watching that channel? When he told me that's his favourite channel, I was surprised. I've finally found someone who doesn't think having that channel as a favourite is weird. We have somewhat similar knowledge too! It's like when I tell people something, most of the time he's the one who knows what I'm talking about. These sounds silly but yet comforting. Heh.
On a lighter note and topic, I just want to say... Shit. My room's in a mess. It's messy and dirty. It looks as though a hurricane just passed by or something, leaving only the furnitures in their place. -pulls hair- High time I start thinking about cleaning up? Think I'll clean up my room after I quit and before school starts. Brand new life I suppose?
I want to watch The L Word! Some show about the life of lesbians. Seems rather interesting. Heard that the only way to watch them is to either download them through the internet, or buy their DVD or VCD online. I think I'll op for the latter one. Downloading is such a hassle. Besides, my computer's screwed up. My memory space is shortened to 2GB?! I think the additional memory disk is spoilt or something. Thank God I'll be getting my laptop next week. And hopefully this computer would last me till then. I better pray hard that I won't screw up my notebook as well.
Time to rest my mind. -scoots off-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home