Sunday, April 22, 2007

It's been a long time!
As usual la huh. :/

Busy busy busy.
Work work work.

But!
I'm glad to say that work's been excellent!
I've got awesome colleagues.
Seriously.
Although The Living Room's a really small place whereby workload can be pretty heavy...
Thankful for all the helpful seniors there.
Come to think of it, our manpower is really small.
We only have like 6 servers now in total, including part-timers like myself.
Siti, Nora, Fabi, Soffi, Vien, and myself.
Bartenders there's only a few like James, Sara, Jack, Nathan, Syed and Shawn.

Enjoying myself during work actually.
Really nice people there.
Never thought I could get used to working in a whole new environment so quickly. :)

Lots of stuff to update, but I don't know where to start.

Oh.

I've been accepted by NUS and NTU already.

NUS Chemical Engineering.
NTU Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering.

I can't decide where to go yet.
But it's okay, I have till June.

Graduation's on 13th June.
I think Mum wants me to go, and of course, tag along with me. -_-"
She has a thing for participating in school events.
Actually I didn't intend to go cause Vien, Shurong and the rest all didn't want to.
Like what the hell, I don't want to go for graduation alone without my teammates.
Although my coursemates will be going...
But! It's not the same without my teammates.
But.
I think I'll have to go.
I managed to get Diploma with Merit, amazingly. :X
Hurhur.
Was quite surprised.
Wouldn't be too nice if I don't turn up for the award stuff right. :(
Especially when the Director and Deputy Director's been pretty nice to me.
Aiyah. See how.
Long long way to go.
Might not even be in Singapore. :X

Anyway!
It's been confirmed!
We're going to Hong Kong next month!
Woohoo!
Vien, Jasmine, Shunde and I. :D
Babe and I have been checking out places to go recently.
We're going to make full use of our 5 days there.
I hope we'll thoroughly enjoy ourselves there.

And I heard there's a staff trip coming up in July.
Quite cool right.
Whole bar go on leave and go holiday.
Company pay. :X
I hope it'll be somewhere nice!
Like Australia or Phuket.
Pray that she'll be able to go with me. :)

Talk about her.
Vien's working right now.
I miss her. :(
On a happier note, we're both off tomorrow!
Going for Eric's birthday chalet in the evening I guess.
And, she agreed to go out on a date with me on Monday. Hehe.
Cause she starts work at 6 pm while I start at 7 pm.
Our schedule next week is quite similar.
Thank God.
Or I'll be suffering from lack-of-Vien. :D

how i wish i could hug you to sleep every night just to keep you warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home